Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday?

Go down

Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday? Empty Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday?

Post  bitofatwat Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Looks a 1 horse race to me.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday? Empty Re: Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday?

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:42 am

I have watched EVERY Cup Final since Villa v Manure 1957 bu this is the first one I won't be.
I genuinely would rather watch wood warp than those cunts toying with the cunting pompey coons.

Back to top Go down

Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday? Empty Re: Will anyone be watching the FA Cup final on Saturday?

Post  bitofatwat Fri May 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I have watched EVERY Cup Final since Villa v Manure 1957 bu this is the first one I won't be.
I genuinely would rather watch wood warp than those cunts toying with the cunting pompey coons.

Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 5:02 pm

i'd like to but can't,
not too bothered though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Is there a cup final ?

No chance whatsoever of me watching it.

22 overpaid fucking poofs kicking an airbag about for minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I have watched EVERY Cup Final since Villa v Manure 1957 bu this is the first one I won't be.

Might do that game later... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down