Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Kit wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Flat caps still worn to some effect round here Tony cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 HP9920-001

even the grass has got a hat on Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion?

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Bert wrote:Always believe in your soul...

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 Sagsnood_front-449x677

Is that you Bert?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 pm

theres a bloke who lives round here and he still dresses like a Teddy Boy.He must be 65 if hes a day.He looks a right tool.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:25 pm

morning_glory wrote:theres a bloke who lives round here and he still dresses like a Teddy Boy.He must be 65 if hes a day.He looks a right tool.
Have you fucked him?
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm

hes 20 yrs too old for me tone Cool
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 pm

morning_glory wrote:hes 20 yrs too old for me tone Cool

Meaning I'm 16 years too old for you
Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

a corset with hoops.it would shove my boobs up where they belong, nip my waist in and cover my arse Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
morning_glory wrote:hes 20 yrs too old for me tone Cool

Meaning I'm 16 years too old for you
Embarassed

Twisted Evil
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

morning_glory wrote: and cover my arse Smile

Any chance of me covering your arse in hot man juice?

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Mad Tony wrote:

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 189864 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 189864
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Mad Tony wrote:

maybe if you were single Wink
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:46 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:

maybe if you were single Wink

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620 What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Not me, MG - if I had an outfit like that, it would be stored for when I need to escape in Minsk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:54 am

Kipper ties, got loads of them here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 am

Glimmer wrote:Kipper ties, got loads of them here.

What piece of old fashioned clothing attire would you like to see back in fashion? - Page 2 Tn_KIPPER_TIE_6674C

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:01 am

Lenny Henry rang, he said "two sugars, ta".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 am

Bert wrote:Lenny Henry rang, he said "two sugars, ta".

Fucking hell Bert, I'll get your coat for you...... Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you - I was loath to pst it, I must admit, but unfortunately my contract is such that I have to post a fucking awful punchline once a day.

On the plus side, from activity so far, I could avoid posting again at all now until November...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2