Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits...

2 posters

Go down

Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits... Empty Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits...

Post  bitofatwat Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 pm

...without the required leg coverings. 1922

https://i.imgur.com/gVVbO.jpg
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits... Empty Re: Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits...

Post  NotBert Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 pm

I think you'll find that bloke is fucking her and trying to drag her into the van at the same time. You wonder where Ted Bundy got his inspiration from
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits... Empty Re: Vintage photo of Women in Chicago being arrested for wearing one piece bathing suits...

Post  bitofatwat Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 am

NotBert wrote:I think you'll find that bloke is fucking her and trying to drag her into the van at the same time. You wonder where Ted Bundy got his inspiration from

Had to look again bert, but you could be right Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down