Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Go down

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future Empty Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 pm

A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.
The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines.
Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.
Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."
Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

Back to top Go down

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future Empty Re: Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:15 pm

nobster,
are you okay?
you wanna talk about this? Wink

tell you what though,
who knows?
What a Face

Back to top Go down

Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future Empty Re: Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 pm

pour yourself a drink mate.
in fact,
pour several.
get absolutely "shit-faced".
piss and shit on the carpet,
smash the telly,
and go see a call-girl.
tomorrow?
fuck tomorrow.

thank me later.

you WILL ,

thank me later.
okay?

jfdi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 pm

I know this bloke, Tone, I met him in March 2012
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

well there you go. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 pm

NotBert wrote:I know this bloke, Tone, I met him in March 2012

How far clear at the top were Man City then?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Laughing Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:I know this bloke, Tone, I met him in March 2012

How far clear at the top were Man City then?

Season was abandoned, the PFA joined the public sector strikes
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat May 25, 2013 10:55 am

We can laugh now...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 am

Derek Thompson link now...

"Hey fellas, I've bounced this thread to go Back To The Future... talking of which..."

This is such a great idea I can't believe no-one had thought of it before.  Lego will actually design and build models if there is a demand for it...

And they built this...

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/96

Ordered a couple* - one for the boy and one for me.  Have a look at the spec and bits thrown in (booklets, solid packaging and so forth).  Bespoke Lego.  Brilliant.  Can only appreciate IMO.

*Not from the clickthrough link, from the Lego Shop proper online.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down