Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future sound of London

Go down

The future sound of London Empty The future sound of London

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am

The future sound of London TMnng
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

The future sound of London Empty Re: The future sound of London

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 11:55 am

All I hear in the bit I work in is the bells of Westminster Cathedral and Big Ben chiming every 15 fucking minutes, police cars and helicoptors and scores of poxy tourists asking me if I know where Buckingham Palace is, it makes you want to hear nothing really, must be nice working somewhere quiet.

I wonder if that german family found Buckingham Palace in Lambeth, after I sent them over Westminster Bridge because i was having a shit day Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:All I hear in the bit I work in is the bells of Westminster Cathedral and Big Ben chiming every 15 fucking minutes, police cars and helicoptors and scores of poxy tourists asking me if I know where Buckingham Palace is, it makes you want to hear nothing really, must be nice working somewhere quiet.

I wonder if that german family found Buckingham Palace in Lambeth, after I sent them over Westminster Bridge because i was having a shit day Embarassed

Thats not on Abdul Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:13 pm

I know, it ruined my day, I felt so guilty for doing it as they seemed so nice in a german way and the daughter looked so pretty and well brought up and they probably didn't have a bad bone in their body and were so looking forward to their day Neutral

I felt so bad I had to leave early and go down the pub where after a few pints I felt much better and we were all laughing like drains over the kraut kunts misfortune to ask me of all people Very Happy

Still, there is a nice pub called the Horse just before Lambeth North tube stn, they could've popped in there and got a laugh for asking where the palace was Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:I know, it ruined my day, I felt so guilty for doing it as they seemed so nice in a german way and the daughter looked so pretty and well brought up and they probably didn't have a bad bone in their body and were so looking forward to their day Neutral

I felt so bad I had to leave early and go down the pub where after a few pints I felt much better and we were all laughing like drains over the kraut kunts misfortune to ask me of all people Very Happy

Still, there is a nice pub called the Horse just before Lambeth North tube stn, they could've popped in there and got a laugh for asking where the palace was Smile

They do a lot of my favourite yorkshire beer in the city....Sam Smiths you ever had some Abdul?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Yep, the Chandos just off charing x is a smiths pub, the beers okay and if i remember rightly sam smiths is the only brewery that only sells it's own products and that means smiths coke, lemonade, juices, fucking everything is smiths - unless i'm getting them confused with something else

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

You'd like the Chandos, it's 5 mins from StJames Pk and you could have a cold pint of smiths and then take a stroll round the park, testing yourself to see if you could do a full circuit round the lakes without getting a semi on, with all the flesh on display in this weather it aint easy - all the office girls are so coy in the office but at lunchtime they're laying on the grass without a care in the world Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:You'd like the Chandos, it's 5 mins from StJames Pk and you could have a cold pint of smiths and then take a stroll round the park, testing yourself to see if you could do a full circuit round the lakes without getting a semi on, with all the flesh on display in this weather it aint easy - all the office girls are so coy in the office but at lunchtime they're laying on the grass without a care in the world Smile

Sounds good Abdul, Yes your correct about about all their own products,the Aingerbrau lager is actually bavarian but brewed only by Sams here @ Tadcaster. The brothers who own the brewerey are a bit eccentric loaded billionaires who own almost all Tadcaster and half of N Yorkshire Mick Easterby owns the other half

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down