Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women pleases 7 men at once (picture)

2 posters

Go down

Women pleases 7 men at once  (picture) Empty Women pleases 7 men at once (picture)

Post  bitofatwat Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Women pleases 7 men at once  (picture) O26_25126705
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Women pleases 7 men at once  (picture) Empty Re: Women pleases 7 men at once (picture)

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Women pleases 7 men at once  (picture) Empty Re: Women pleases 7 men at once (picture)

Post  bitofatwat Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm

erixter wrote: Rolling Eyes

Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Seven southern men at once, maybe. She has half a round for seven northerners, so she has made three happy, left one ambivalent and got three telling her to hurry back, love, and you might want to get started on the next round now...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 am

we had a bier keller in sheffield.they let people dance on the tables,health and safety wouldn't allow it now drunken
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 am

morning_glory wrote:we had a bier keller in sheffield.they let people dance on the tables,health and safety wouldn't allow it now drunken

A fallacy, MG. (Here he goes) "Health and Safety" is one of those made-up catch-alls that people just parrot out to stop you doing something because they just want to stop you doing it. I can recall someone saying to me not long back that they needed me to do x y or z "through health and safety" and I replied in a flash "where in H&S law is that" because I was at no risk to myself and at no risk to others. All H&S legislation was, in the scenario, met.

There is a time and a place where H&S legislation should be applied (admittedly, dancing on tables is one, although if in a bier keller, you have long, wide robust tables and equivalent benches as you normally do, they're pretty safe, even slightly pissed up - it's an elevated floor to an extent). Some jobsworth cunt is however likely just to say "H&S" but say it out of some perceived power they want to assert when it's all bluster and lies.

I don't appreciate bluster and lies being used to subjugate my rights.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

Bert wrote:Seven southern men at once, maybe. She has half a round for seven northerners, so she has made three happy, left one ambivalent and got three telling her to hurry back, love, and you might want to get started on the next round now...

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:we had a bier keller in sheffield.they let people dance on the tables,health and safety wouldn't allow it now drunken

A fallacy, MG. (Here he goes) "Health and Safety" is one of those made-up catch-alls that people just parrot out to stop you doing something because they just want to stop you doing it. I can recall someone saying to me not long back that they needed me to do x y or z "through health and safety" and I replied in a flash "where in H&S law is that" because I was at no risk to myself and at no risk to others. All H&S legislation was, in the scenario, met.

There is a time and a place where H&S legislation should be applied (admittedly, dancing on tables is one, although if in a bier keller, you have long, wide robust tables and equivalent benches as you normally do, they're pretty safe, even slightly pissed up - it's an elevated floor to an extent). Some jobsworth cunt is however likely just to say "H&S" but say it out of some perceived power they want to assert when it's all bluster and lies.

I don't appreciate bluster and lies being used to subjugate my rights.

very well put bert.
in total agreement here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

A lot of stuff is like that, Eric. Ultimately lazy cunts who don't want to do their own thinking (I know MG mentioned it earlier on but of all the people out there, I don't think I could accuse MG of being an "unthinker". Or indeed a cunt).

Other examples:
"The PC Brigade" - if there's a brigade, where do they hold their meetings
"too much influence off the unions" - these mythical unions are in fact the general populace - they're made to sound as if they are some shadowy sect who meet on Wednesdays for beer, rituals and mutual masturbation when they aren't, they're the fucking workforce. You don't see anyone saying "Too much influence of the Tesco" do you? Far fucking smaller group.
It also pisses me off when they say "they're only a group/congregation of about 600, what influence can they have?" Yeah, look at fucking parliament. 650 interchangeable suits and they can fuck up the country at will. The Lords is quorate the minute there are three in the chamber. Democracy isn't best represented by one in a hundred thousand. And they have the cheek to mock democratic union balloting.
Cameron decides that "there's too much red tape regarding H&S in the workplace for office workers". Really? Know, would you? The thing about office work is it can be carried out by people with mobility issues, disabilities and so forth where it doesn't go the same for someone on the hod. Saying they need less safeguards is just a cunt's way of saying "fuck them".
"Human Rights" is another one. HRA98 has some serious fucking weight in it and anyone who complains about HR legislation should really think about that premise - you're seeking to deny human rights. I'd kick you in the nuts for that now if you try it on me.
"The taxpayer". Who the fuck is he that he has to foot every bill?
"Illegal immigrants". Hard to find as they hide away from the system - the nature of being illegal. So no-one can provide numbers.
"All I want is a sensible debate on immigration". OK, immigration runs to a net surplus in this country. Debate over. What you really want is to abuse foreign johnnies under a mantle of respectability. A shithouse's way of dealing.
"The EU" Bad thing? Biggest trading block in the world, we'd be fucked without it.
"Football, it's a short career, they have to earn as much as they can". No it isn't, you can be a pro for 25 years if you stay fit. And John Terry's wage is about three hundred times the national average lifetime. Which means he would earn the same in one three-hundredth of his working life as an adult would in the same time. So if I were to work on national average wage, after 7 years I'd reach one week's John Terry. Terry therefore earns a lifetime's wage in 6 weeks. It's hardly an argument for "yes, you've earned it"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down