Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD Empty THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 am

I'm cream crackered, got to cut the front garden lawn tomorrow a.m. - so off to bed.

Goodnight all.

(Yes Tony - I know I'm a lightweight) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:12 am

LIGHTWEIGHT!

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 am

I was passing by and saw the lights on. Very Happy

Lawn mowing completed by 11-30 a.m. - up into the loft tomorrow, to find my old PC.

But now, it's time for some kip.

Goodnight all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:06 am

LIGHTWEIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am

Goodnight all THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011

GN glimmer ....before you go last night i dreamt about wet fabric suction after seen this photo

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD ZbhH5

sweet dreams

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 am

LIGHTWEIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:19 am

It's that time again.

wheres the going to bed smiley ?

Goodnight all Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 am

Come back you fucking lightweight!

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

I don't stay up too late these days.

Those fucking statins and blood thinners are making me be like you, a fucking freezing cold old cunt. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 am

Glimmer wrote:I don't stay up too late these days.

Those fucking statins and blood thinners are making me be like you, a fucking freezing cold old cunt. Very Happy

I kicked the statins into touch 3 months ago, despite the doctor telling me not to.
A dangerous and totally unnecessary drug.

http://www.thegreatcholesterolcon.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Statins can be the devil's own work. Only have second hand experience of them but I've yet to see a single person on them who actually feels as well as they did before them.

Atorvastatin (as Lipitor) is the biggest money-spinner in the pharmaceutical world, though. Previously it used to be the likes of co-proxamol until they realised that it gave you respiratory failure and killed you.

Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I took the statins for 3 years solid....in that time my memory became worse and worse. Just before I stopped altogether I was getting total 'mind blanks'......very hard to explain and very distressing.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I took the statins for 3 years solid....in that time my memory became worse and worse. Just before I stopped altogether I was getting total 'mind blanks'......very hard to explain and very distressing.

They dont just reduce the bad cholesterol the strip your good cholesterol too ...which makes your blood flow better and is needed for every cell in your body Tony
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Still waiting to see what my cholesterol has dropped to.

It was only 5.4 to start with.

The surgery nurse said that wasn't too bad, but the quack still put me on tablets

(my mother in law is 5 feet tall and weighs about 10 stones, and hers is 6.0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Boat....I now know this.
Glimmer....what is high cholesterol to one person is low to another...we are all different and Big Pharma knows it too.
We've all been conned....My brother's level was 4.2 when he died at 52 from a heart attack. My wife's is currently 6.8 and she is ridiculously healthy.
I don't know what mine is now, even though my condition means I have it tested (along with other things), every 12 weeks.........I've told the doctor not to tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 am

Tumbleweed here tonight.

Goodnight all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Come back you wimp!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 am

Lightweight (got on the scales tonight - just under 17 stones) off to bed.

Goodnight all. THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 am

It's only late afternoon!!
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 am

night night

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 am

Good night all Sleep Sleep Sleep THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011 THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011

Extra lightweight signing out Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 am

Fucking wimp!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 am

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:33 am

THE OFFICIAL JUICE GOODNIGHT THREAD 38011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 am

Goodnight Boat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next