Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message from Cat to bert and abdul

Go down

A message from Cat to bert and abdul Empty A message from Cat to bert and abdul

Post  bitofatwat Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

hi boat

could you say hi to abdul and bert for me please

and they are right olspy is a cunt

fresh really is even worse though

i cant believe he is falling for being played by olpsy so much

Had this sent to me earlier. I asked him to join but as yet no registration. Its easy to be on both imo and nothing hurting wanting to speak to friends here.

I think he will be loyal to PP till the end but he's very welcome here and there.

Last edited by bitofatwat on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

A message from Cat to bert and abdul Empty Re: A message from Cat to bert and abdul

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm

well, if he joins here as well i'll be able to say 'hi' back

Back to top Go down

A message from Cat to bert and abdul Empty Re: A message from Cat to bert and abdul

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

CAT an okay sort imo. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I like Cat. I hope he comes over, I liked his overs/unders bets aside from everything else

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Bert wrote:I like Cat. I hope he comes over, I liked his overs/unders bets aside from everything else

i'll let him know bert.... poor sod takes some right gip. He's a martyr imo Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Bert wrote:I like Cat. I hope he comes over, I liked his overs/unders bets aside from everything else

i'll let him know bert.... poor sod takes some right gip. He's a martyr imo Neutral

I don't think he gives a fuck, tbh, BOAT. He stands his ground but usually only after the fat cunt has made some fucking gobby statement about him that isn't true and would get him glassed out of daddy's bubble. Everything else is water off a duck's back, although he'll remove the unnecessary right off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down