Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week Empty Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Started a thread on PP

lets all go to boats forum next thursaday, we will say hello to old friend and have a party.

Says to let anyone join for one day and we ban them or maybe just certain ones after.

I said i'd put it to you ...no real problems myself as we have overall control here.

Thoughts?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week Empty Re: Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

tell them to cunt the fuck off

twice

Back to top Go down

Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week Empty Re: Kit would like us to have a party here one night next week

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:tell them to cunt the fuck off

twice

Thats 1 vote against Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Much as I would love to have Kit back, he left on a principle.

You don't drop principles for one day. So no. We're here because we don't want to be around the fucking snivelling fat cuntpig, OCD, Mongo and Joe Fucking Millionaire for four. Why the fuck would we let them in when all I want to do to the fat cunt in particular is set him on fire and twat him repeatedly with a spade to put him out

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 pm

short-handled sledge hammer, imo

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

2 for definite then Laughing Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 pm

I'll join here as a multi if you want more votes.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Bert wrote:I'll join here as a multi if you want more votes.

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Just to clarify, Bert, is that a no?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Just to clarify, Bert, is that a no?!

I would sooner pretend to be an Old Harrovian millionaire, no, his brother, no, his brother (and so on).

I've had a message from Milan as well

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 am

I don't want Fresh here. so no.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 am

Fancy doing what Eric says, BOAT?

Get the invite reversed. You could arrange something with Feldy in terms of accounts required.

Shouldn't be too difficult to provide zero accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 am

Bert wrote:Fancy doing what Eric says, BOAT?

Get the invite reversed. You could arrange something with Feldy in terms of accounts required.

Shouldn't be too difficult to provide zero accounts.

i said that ? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 am

Sorry, Eric, I mean that was the idea that came from what you said. Basically, why should we do anything?

If they want us, invite us. And in the best sarcastic tone I can muster "Watch us fucking fly".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:33 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 am

No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 am

morning_glory wrote:I don't want Fresh here. so no.

such a nice boy. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

bert,
if,
as YOU suggested,
feldy calls an open house over there one night
the onus is then on boat to reciprocate No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 am

No it isn't, Eric.

This place exists because the other place is full of shits. Consequently there is no situation where this forum is beholden to the shits.

The two fora are not on an equal footing for one (this forum is far healthier), and any "negotiation" by definition is conditional. They would have to meet our standard and there is no situation or argument that they could make where I believe that would be achieved.

We, alternatively, would be willing to accept an invite to slum it. Which I'm pretty confident we wouldn't take.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 am

erixter wrote:bert,
if,
as YOU suggested,

You've been steeped in reasonable behaviour for too long, Eric. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 am

well,
those that already do,would,
and those that don't, wouldn't.
so what's the fuckin point?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

Bert wrote:
erixter wrote:bert,
if,
as YOU suggested,

You've been steeped in reasonable behaviour for too long, Eric. Laughing

i used to be quite forgiving bert.
but,
you know how it is. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 am

Anyway eric, owt happening on the footy trading side ? weather is playing havoc no doubt, but you done any lately?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

Scene - the front door
A party takes place inside

A shit shuffles up to the door.

• Can I come in? Is Eric about? I'm a mate of Eric's...
  • No you're not.
  • Bert then. I'm a friend of the family...
  • No you're not
  • erm... John?
  • We don't have a John
  • George?
  • Nor a George
  • Paul?
  • Paul is a nonce and is standing behind you, pissing on a pile of toys that are meant for the children's hospital
  • umm... can I just wank into your pocket then?
  • Fuck off, dickhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am

Bert wrote:Scene - the front door
A party takes place inside

A shit shuffles up to the door.

• Can I come in? Is Eric about? I'm a mate of Eric's...
  • No you're not.
  • Bert then. I'm a friend of the family...
  • No you're not
  • erm... John?
  • We don't have a John
  • George?
  • Nor a George
  • Paul?
  • Paul is a nonce and is standing behind you, pissing on a pile of toys that are meant for the children's hospital
  • umm... can I just wank into your pocket then?
  • Fuck off, dickhead.

so what did fresh ever do to you then? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next