Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really have nothing against the other forum...............but

2 posters

Go down

I really have nothing against the other forum...............but Empty I really have nothing against the other forum...............but

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Why do people spout such bile and hatred?
I would have more respect for them if they were to say there anti jewish things to my face.
But like so many they hide behind a pc and feel they can shout from the roof tops.
Anyway rant over and at least i know if i upset people i would appologise if i thought i was wrong or standby it and be prepared to say it to someones face ir i felt i was right.

Back to top Go down

I really have nothing against the other forum...............but Empty Re: I really have nothing against the other forum...............but

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm

because they're wronguns, end of

Back to top Go down

I really have nothing against the other forum...............but Empty Re: I really have nothing against the other forum...............but

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 pm

insecure,
and very sad,inadequate little shits staggy,
the worlds full of them.
and they're a serious stain on society.
hope this help.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Staggy wrote:Why do people spout such bile and hatred?
I would have more respect for them if they were to say there anti jewish things to my face.
But like so many they hide behind a pc and feel they can shout from the roof tops.
Anyway rant over and at least i know if i upset people i would appologise if i thought i was wrong or standby it and be prepared to say it to someones face ir i felt i was right.

Like i said Staggy they would most likely shit themselves.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm

cos they are thick staggs.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

They can't behave, Staggy. It's as simple as that. They're all full of shit, whining on about this place.

They're the original reason this place exists, except of course that's now incidental. They've run out of people to piss off and so they're just running at anything to get a rise. Fuck them and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 am

as sad as it may seem bert,
i think you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down