Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a nice day out

Go down

Had a nice day out  Empty Had a nice day out

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Had an invite to my brothers inlaws buffet lunch and tea. Big family get together really had a smashing time despite having to abstain from a drink because of driving. Nice to see all the kids playing with each others toys and getting on together. My mother had a few drinks and was quite tipsy when we dropped her off home. Had an invite to stop over with them for the New Year and for us all to go out together at the local golf club (supposed to be a good do) might give it a go as i feel like getting blotto'd at least once this Christmas Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Had a nice day out  Empty Re: Had a nice day out

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Decent, BOAT. I think you should have a pious malt or two for your efforts as a result Razz

Took the kids to the grandparents today, to get rid of their cabin fever (the now useless snow is bloody annoying when they want to get out and have a run about) and to give a hand with any shopping needed. They've let off a bit of steam as a result. And I got my olive oil... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Bert wrote:Decent, BOAT. I think you should have a pious malt or two for your efforts as a result Razz

Took the kids to the grandparents today, to get rid of their cabin fever (the now useless snow is bloody annoying when they want to get out and have a run about) and to give a hand with any shopping needed. They've let off a bit of steam as a result. And I got my olive oil... Very Happy

On my 2nd guinness , finnish with a malt is nailed on bert Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

i'm still effectively in quarantine but having a jamesons now, first proper drink since thursday courtesy of the footy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:i'm still effectively in quarantine but having a jamesons now, first proper drink since thursday courtesy of the footy Smile

Cracking game, Arsenal for me
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 pm

please let it be, it would be only fair seeing as my xmas was fucked up, come on, just this once

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:please let it be, it would be only fair seeing as my xmas was fucked up, come on, just this once

Had a wager? i went for overs, layed Chelsea and layed Drogba to score
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:i'm still effectively in quarantine but having a jamesons now, first proper drink since thursday courtesy of the footy Smile

I'll accept that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

if the score stays the same i won't be careful with the refill - that should sort the congestion out Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down