Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not

2 posters

Go down

we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not Empty we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm

we can vote liberal

we can make a hung parliament

we can make electoral change and switch to proportional representation through that hung parliament

we can never see another fake government againt

1) debate the monarchy
2) debate europe

follows

Back to top Go down

we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not Empty Re: we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm

A revolution is needed....my generation were trying to do it, we even brought governments down!
Your generation is too fucking stoned to take action.

Back to top Go down

we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not Empty Re: we can make a difference, we can do what nobby did not

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Mad Tony wrote:A revolution is needed....my generation were trying to do it, we even brought governments down!

mark my words nobby , we will do 30% lib dem and fuck the system

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 pm

My local council has been Lib Dem for many, many years and I cant fault them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:42 pm

we will fuck the established parties this election

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 pm

We need an option at the bottom of the ballot paper saying None of the above
It would win by a landslide.....a peaceful revolution.
They will never do it though sadly.
Perhaps that's what people should be clamouring for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Mad Tony wrote:We need an option at the bottom of the ballot paper saying None of the above
It would win by a landslide.....a peaceful revolution.
They will never do it though sadly.
Perhaps that's what people should be clamouring for.

Thats what we are doing by voting libdem tony

we are fucking the system

and I fucking love it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Lifted from Vote No to BNP:

This isn’t something new other political parties do this as well, but many of them at least leave some obvious indication of the real party behind the name.

The British National Party (BNP) have registered a number of official descriptions with the Electoral Commission which will enable them to put names other than British National Party or BNP next to their candidates name on the ballot papers on May 6th.

I have checked through the Electoral Commission website to provide you the full list of names the BNP ‘Could’ be using on the ballot paper for your area on May 6th, these are the names you need to be aware of:

A Fair Deal for British People
British Homes for British Families
British Jobs for British Workers
Decent People Not Corrupt Politicians
End Afghan War Troops Home Now
Get Your Own Back
Putting Scottish People First
Scrap All Global Warming Hoax Taxes
Support Our Pensioners Support Our Troops
Support Our Troops Bring Them Home
With Nick Griffin Support Our Troops

If you see ANY of the above names listed as the description of a candidate on the ballot paper they ARE British National Party BNP candidates, don’t be fooled into voting for the BNP when you don’t want to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Nothing wrong with the BNP in my opinion.
Legitimate party and will do better than people think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 pm

This generation , this twitter, this youtube, this generation is going to fuck this election in its arse.

30/30/30

and then comes reform.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Kit wrote:This generation , this twitter, this youtube, this generation is going to fuck this election in its arse.

30/30/30

and then comes reform.

Hopefully....but don't bet on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Kit wrote:This generation , this twitter, this youtube, this generation is going to fuck this election in its arse.

30/30/30

and then comes reform.

Hopefully....but don't bet on it.

it will nobby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am

Mad Tony wrote:A revolution is needed....my generation were trying to do it, we even brought governments down!

Tony, where? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Every right fought for over the years has been subverted and neutralised by this government and prior incarnations down to the fact that Mark Thomas has just been awarded £1200 off the Met because he had the temerity to speak well without inciting violence and hatred at what was an example of free assembly. And don't get me started on Walter Wolfgang and Alex Turner (photographer).

As for the Liberals, last time they were a threat, Jeremy Thorpe was trying to kill his "friend" Norman Scott...

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

One fucking year on and I hate it when I'm right on these things.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Is the 'government' about to be toppled then?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

No, Tone, mine is the last post which says nothing will change.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Is the 'government' about to be toppled then?

The Liberal party is fucked, i think we need old labour back Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

I'd kick the fucking lot of them in the nuts
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 21, 2013 3:34 am

Guest wrote:we will fuck the established parties this election

IT CAN'T BE DONE
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 21, 2013 3:36 am

NotBert wrote:I'd kick the fucking lot of them in the nuts

This can, though
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down