Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’

Go down

QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’ Empty QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Neil Warnock, the Queens Park Rangers manager, launched an astonishing verbal attack on Blackburn’s El Hadji Diouf after his side lost 1-0 at Ewood Park in the FA Cup.
Warnock was furious at the former Liverpool forward’s reaction when Queens Park Rangers’s Jamie Mackie suffered a double leg break and was carried off on a stretcher after colliding with Gäel Givet.
Warnock said: “He’s broken his leg and Diouf was calling him all sorts. Even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.
“For many years I’ve thought he is a gutter-type of boy and I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting the sewer rats. I think the black cunt's the lowest of the low.”

Back to top Go down

QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’ Empty Re: QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Neil Warnock, the Queens Park Rangers manager, launched an astonishing verbal attack on Blackburn’s El Hadji Diouf after his side lost 1-0 at Ewood Park in the FA Cup.
Warnock was furious at the former Liverpool forward’s reaction when Queens Park Rangers’s Jamie Mackie suffered a double leg break and was carried off on a stretcher after colliding with Gäel Givet.
Warnock said: “He’s broken his leg and Diouf was calling him all sorts. Even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.
“For many years I’ve thought he is a gutter-type of boy and I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting the sewer rats. I think the black cunt's the lowest of the low.”

affraid affraid
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’ Empty Re: QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

never have liked the cunt , he got done for spitting didnt he

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Neil Warnock, the Queens Park Rangers manager, launched an astonishing verbal attack on Blackburn’s El Hadji Diouf after his side lost 1-0 at Ewood Park in the FA Cup.

Totally irrelevant element there. If he'd pulled a drowning kid from a lake they'd have ignored that salient point and rightly so.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:06 am

Bert wrote:

Totally irrelevant element there. If he'd pulled a drowning kid from a lake they'd have ignored that salient point and rightly so.

Correct
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 am

Aye, not a nice cunt. QPR manager Neil Warnock calls Blackburn's El Hadji Diouf a 'sewer rat’ 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 am

el hadj a piece of shit imo.
and not just because of this story.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down