Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO BOAT

Go down

FAO BOAT Empty Re: FAO BOAT

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 am

Got them all off btjunkie last week, had to get them through the day as there were few seeds about. Yet to listen to them as i like to make sure i can get an hour of peace and quiet for owt like that.

Ever heard all the Rawlinson end stuff by Viv Stanshall

if not start the journey here

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

Sir Henry At Ndidi's Kraal...pt1 / 6

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

bitofatwat wrote:

Got them all off btjunkie last week, had to get them through the day as there were few seeds about. Yet to listen to them as i like to make sure i can get an hour of peace and quiet for owt like that.

Ever heard all the Rawlinson end stuff by Viv Stanshall
if not start the journey here

Very funny man along with the rest of 'The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band'.
V.Stanshall used to knock about with Keith Moon in the mid-seventies and some of their antics together are pretty legendary. Dressing up as 'Waffen-SS' officers and taking a leisurely stroll down Golders Green High Street to buy some bread was just one of their japes after a few shandies.

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 am

Tony, when I downloaded from the Slimoo link, there's no Apocalypse Des (the Crunchthorpe one). Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:46 am

Bert wrote:Tony, when I downloaded from the Slimoo link, there's no Apocalypse Des (the Crunchthorpe one). Any ideas?
Oh dear....I wonder why that is?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Bert wrote:Tony, when I downloaded from the Slimoo link, there's no Apocalypse Des (the Crunchthorpe one). Any ideas?
Oh dear....I wonder why that is?

I don't know - some daft cunt has put the second episode of the first series on twice (the second time it's meant to be the Apocalypse Des episode) and it's fucking annoying.

In the interim, Alexei Sayle wrote a memoir last year "Stalin Ate My Homework". Worth a read as his family background is typically working class in the 50s/60s but has the bizarre Communist twist in it that whereas any holiday for most would be a day at the seaside, fish and chips if you're lucky, his involved going to Czechoslovakia by rail for two weeks, free because his dad was a railman who had links with the various Warsaw pact countries. And the episode where he decides to try out swearing on his mum is a fucking riot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down