Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves...

Go down

The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves... Empty The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 pm

1936: DONE DEAL James Beattie has passed a medical, agreed personal terms and therefore completed his loan move from Rangers to Blackpool until the end of the season.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Back to top Go down

The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves... Empty Re: The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

He's shite

Back to top Go down

The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves... Empty Re: The greatest striker ever to grace the Premiership moves...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

I know, Tone, but given Torres has just ruined about 40,000 kids shirts in Liverpool alone and will probably create a bonfire of autobiographies on Sunday, I bet you weren't expecting me to talk about James Beattie, a man who will never appear on the Goals thread in football.

Never.

I solemnly vow that now. Next entries will be

Manny Sanon
The Second Division Years (and no, that isn't Beattie either)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down