Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,,

Go down

daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,, Empty daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,,

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm

sub-heading on page 24 in a red bubble...........

"people here just get along,regardless of THERE colour or culture."

WHAT ?????? Surprised Mad

THIS IS A SERIOUS MIS-SPELL. daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,, 158506

Back to top Go down

daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,, Empty Re: daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,,

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 pm

The Mirror has done it on the front page before today, Eric. Spectacular decline in standards

Back to top Go down

daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,, Empty Re: daily mirror,that is so bad,i know i'm old but,,,,,

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm

bert,
it's a sign of the times,
it's tragic.
how can that happen?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

it is the most apallingly politically motivated and biased shit rag out there, it is not fit to be used as prison toilet roll, if some cunt ever tried serving me fish and chips in it i would launch it back across the counter at the cunt and demand my money back

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

erixter wrote:bert,
it's a sign of the times,
it's tragic.
how can that happen?

The probably don't use readers unlike when printing was through hot metal, Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Dumbing down has filtered through into every walk of life.
I started a thread at the Mailwatch site about it.
(I'm Big Vern)

http://www.mailwatch.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3218

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

nobby,
what about the english language ffs?

if these shit-heads are able to get jobs in the media,
it's doomed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

I know Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down