Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is like a Conservative type forum

Go down

This is like a Conservative type forum Empty This is like a Conservative type forum

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 am

Shocked

Back to top Go down

This is like a Conservative type forum Empty Re: This is like a Conservative type forum

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 am

No, it just lacks cunts talking total shit and wankers constantly attacking other posters.

Back to top Go down

This is like a Conservative type forum Empty Re: This is like a Conservative type forum

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

Mad Tony wrote:No, it just lacks cunts talking total shit and wankers constantly attacking other posters.

ABSOLUTELY.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 am

what makes you think that scratch
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:50 am

morning_glory wrote:what makes you think that scratch

Which of the three of us are you talking to dear?
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 am

dex, hes really being insulting now.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:53 am

mg,
there is a vague sense of eliteism about this place,
and snobbery.
sorry boat
eliteism not the right word,
i think the intention is,common-sense,maturity etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am

elitism= conservatism.... ahh I get it .
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am

yes,
i suppose,
it might seem that way for the ill-informed,
although as i get older,
i see the point of conservatism.
and why the young wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 pm

conservatism with a small c ?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:29 pm

There's no qualification for this forum, but in terms of elitism, any private club is. The Royal British Legion exists for the benefit of ex-servicemen. Hardly elitist, but excludes more than it allows as a result now that National Service is fifty years gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Bert wrote:There's no qualification for this forum, but in terms of elitism, any private club is. The Royal British Legion exists for the benefit of ex-servicemen. Hardly elitist, but excludes more than it allows as a result now that National Service is fifty years gone.

Went to one their places in the late 70s as the father in law was a member. There was nobody in the snooker room so I played a frame against my mrs.

You'd have thought I'd tried to assassinate the Queen by the fucking fuss it caused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm

we need a forum spaz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 pm

You mean there was only one at the other place?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

god no ,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I was going to say, because that would have been the most keenly contested title in the history of stupid bastards. The losers would have appealed, they're that fucking shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Bert wrote:There's no qualification for this forum, but in terms of elitism, any private club is. The Royal British Legion exists for the benefit of ex-servicemen. Hardly elitist, but excludes more than it allows as a result now that National Service is fifty years gone.

We (bf, 16 and 19 yold ) used to sit in the regulars seats and talk during the bingo Twisted Evil
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

I know of a woman up in Scotland who got a ban from a BL for I think 15 years. Not life. Not six months. 15 years.

She swore at a committee man. My old man told me the story as he was there in that Legion a few years back and he was told that's how it was. "She's got another six to serve, and then she'll be back". That was her husband saying that. He hadn't done anything wrong so he still went there on his usual nights. She got to stay at home and consider what she had done... Laughing Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 am

Yep....definetly a Cameron type feel to it Very Happy

or maybe nick clegg and his school mate louis theroux Shocked Shocked

Morning Glory Chill out... Rolling Eyes

The only downside is both forums feel like a deserteddesert at the moment Mad

thank fk ive got my xbox 360 to play with What a Face

PS....are we allowed to swear on here? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 am

DexterMorgan72 wrote:Yep....definetly a Cameron type feel to it Very Happy

Of course you can swear you silly cunt!
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 pm

DexterMorgan72 wrote:Yep....definetly a Cameron type feel to it Very Happy

dexter you chill, I was joking.

and Razz at the swearing.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 pm

i was being sarcastic with the swearing thingy, any more getting picked on and il invite Brad over What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:57 pm

DexterMorgan72 wrote:i was being sarcastic with the swearing thingy, any more getting picked on and il invite Brad over What a Face

affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
DexterMorgan72 wrote:i was being sarcastic with the swearing thingy, any more getting picked on and il invite Brad over What a Face

affraid affraid affraid
Twisted Evil Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down