Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old redrum,i have always wondered............

Go down

old redrum,i have always wondered............ Empty old redrum,i have always wondered............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:50 pm

why redrum?
( why not?)
but really,

is there such a rum,
that is red in colour?

and had you realised that redrum,
is murder spelled backwards? drunken old redrum,i have always wondered............ 616326

Back to top Go down

old redrum,i have always wondered............ Empty Re: old redrum,i have always wondered............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

last 3 letters of it's mothers name and last 3 letters of it's dad's name, they do that with horses

woods navy rum is dark in colour, sort of reddish - nice stuff in small doses, large doses and you will be ill, gtd

Back to top Go down

old redrum,i have always wondered............ Empty Re: old redrum,i have always wondered............

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:last 3 letters of it's mothers name and last 3 letters of it's dad's name, they do that with horses

woods navy rum is dark in colour, sort of reddish - nice stuff in small doses, large doses and you will be ill, gtd

i didn't know that.
nice one ABKO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

it's dad was Quorum, it's mum Mared and as the usual protocol with naming horses is to work with the parents names that was an easy one

the french unbeaten mare Zarkava was an out of Zarkasha by Zamindar, another easy one

some are well hard to work out or do just bear no resemblance

one of my favourites is Bishops Finger - http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_home.sd?horse_id=565040 - you can work it out from the names Laughing

another funny one that you can't work out from the names is Mary Hinge - http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_home.sd?horse_id=83593

the owners wanted to call this horse - http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_home.sd?horse_id=582345 - 'grande mellons' or whatever large breasts is in french but that wasn't allowed by the french racing association but they were alowed to call it Big Tits as that means nothing to most french people Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

There is a story behind Ajaafa currently in training, and Noble Locks was so named because of an early gelding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down