Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies...

Go down

Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... Empty Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

...I've just made my own pie and mash Laughing

Back to top Go down

Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... Empty Re: Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm

You need liquor, chilli vinegar and pepper now mate.
And I eat liver every week, it's fucking lovely.

Back to top Go down

Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... Empty Re: Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Steak pie, Tone. Liquor is obviously a non-starter as I don't run an eel farm...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Stewing steak, onions and gravy?
Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Lambs liver cut thin only just done in onion gravy Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Admin wrote:Lambs liver cut thin only just done in onion gravy Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620 Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620

Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 392373

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Stewing steak, onions and gravy?
Eat your liver, you Southern fookin nancies... 47620

Oh yes. And mushrooms effectively liquidised for effect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

MUSHY PEAS !!!!!!!

you 4got the mushy peas Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Not with pie, Eric. Mushy peas with anything but fish (I'll allow pease pudding with ham, shit, that's got me hankering for a stottie of epic proportions now) is sacrilegious, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down