Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am thinking of building a stealth camper

Go down

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Empty I am thinking of building a stealth camper

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

There is a bit of a web community about these.

basically you buy a transit van and an old caravan

then you take the shit out of the caravan and fit it into the transit.

wholla , a basic camper that looks like a van , and nobody bothers breaking into it.

Back to top Go down

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Empty Re: I am thinking of building a stealth camper

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm

My eldest son did it 2 years ago........sold it after getting an offer he couldn't refuse.

Back to top Go down

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Empty Re: I am thinking of building a stealth camper

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Kit wrote:There is a bit of a web community about these.

wholla , a basic camper that looks like a van , and nobody bothers breaking into it.

Sounds good kit ...certainly give it a go imo
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Mad Tony wrote:My eldest son did it 2 years ago........sold it after getting an offer he couldn't refuse.

what was that tony?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Kit wrote:There is a bit of a web community about these.

Sounds good kit ...certainly give it a go imo

yeah , my biggest "do want" thing, is too visit many historic places in the UK , and a stealth camper would be ideal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

He paid £600 for an ex post office van and £250 for a beat up 2 berth caravan and put the bits in the postmanpatmobile..........then his mate offered him £1500 for it so he took it!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Isn't that basically "Can I put a mattress in a Transit?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Mad Tony wrote:He paid £600 for an ex post office van and £250 for a beat up 2 berth caravan and put the bits in the postmanpatmobile..........then his mate offered him £1500 for it so he took it!

oh , good trade tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Bert wrote:Isn't that basically "Can I put a mattress in a Transit?"

more like a small caravan without back windows.

But, the important bit is, it only looks like a van, apparently campers are hot shit for breaking into

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Our stealth hymer nova about 5 yeas ago , upgraded 18 months ago to a Tabbert which was left in storage in the sth of France

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Hymer10
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Our stealth hymer nova about 5 yeas ago , upgraded 18 months ago to a Tabbert which was left in storage in the sth of France

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Hymer10

Isn't this where Olspy steps in and says 'dream on you lying cunt'?
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 pm

I miss Olspy
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 pm

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Olspyr10
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 pm

I am thinking of building a stealth camper Roflbeaterkl6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down