Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Empty Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm

I'll start with Brad's bedsit in York.

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like 102909_slob

Back to top Go down

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Empty Re: Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Dexter's place?

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_5

Back to top Go down

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Empty Re: Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Image011

This is the aftermath of my grandsons attempt to make breakfast.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:13 pm

lol!

id have them the other way round

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Rather surprising MG.....in light of the fact he's 17 years old.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

owzat wrote:lol!

id have them the other way round

So would I now I look at them!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

has anyone notice the burn mark on the kettle ?I did that with the Iron Embarassed
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 pm

morning_glory wrote:has anyone notice the burn mark on the kettle ?I did that with the Iron Embarassed

I did this with my iron!!

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Stfu-iron

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Trolspy's pile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Bert wrote:Trolspy's pile

Spoiler:

looks like some sort of folly, which would be rather appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Indeed, Kit, but for its far more functional use.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

what is it, a jail?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Wormwood Scrubs

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Spoiler:

leave him alone hes got some personal problems. Sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 pm

I went through those gates on August 8th 1967 and left through them on December 2nd 1967
No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I went through those gates on August 8th 1967 and left through them on December 2nd 1967
No

Out for Xmas then bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I went through those gates on August 8th 1967 and left through them on December 2nd 1967
No

Reconvicted within four months of release, Tony? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Kit wrote:
No

Out for Xmas then bounce

No, transferred to Rochester Borstal...released September 28th 1968
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

morning_glory wrote:

Spoiler:

Good

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:

Spoiler:

Good
The cunt deserves EVERYTHING he EVER gets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Here's another one you won't get...

Post a pic of what you think Forumite's homes are like Cbk?output=tile&panoid=qeR8ZG6nLPPN1MjFxlgp7g&zoom=1&x=0&y=0&cb_client=maps_sv

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

If you look hard, you can see Bob bollocking Paul in one of the upstairs windows...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next