Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal

Go down

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal Empty Managers I would like to see at Arsenal

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Mourinho or Owen Coyle

Back to top Go down

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal Empty Re: Managers I would like to see at Arsenal

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 158506 Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 882526

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 435930

Back to top Go down

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal Empty Re: Managers I would like to see at Arsenal

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Now then, Tony, who is it you'd really like?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 158506 Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 882526

Managers I would like to see at Arsenal 435930

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Classic, Abdul.

When you think about it, he was a bit of a travel warrior - The Age of the Train and Clunk Click Every Trip, where he went around smashing people in the face when they were eating peaches...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down