Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker

Go down

meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker Empty meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Shocked

the morrisons dry is flowing like there's no tmorra.
and i'm watching football markets.
it's like watching paint dry,
but i need the data. drunken

Back to top Go down

meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker Empty Re: meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Don't knock it, Eric. The microwave was invented because a bloke's chocolate melted unintentionally as he walked by a radar tube.

Data is data - your use of it is where the value lies

Back to top Go down

meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker Empty Re: meanwhile,down,i mean DEEP-DOWN,in that awful dark place,the......bunker

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Bert wrote:Don't knock it, Eric. The microwave was invented because a bloke's chocolate melted unintentionally as he walked by a radar tube.

Data is data - your use of it is where the value lies

well,
these so called pro-tipsters say that yesterday is no guarantee of future results.
yeah whatever.

but it IS something to refer to,
trends DO emerge. Smile

so,
we make of them what we will.
and speculate accordingly. Smile

the poor-house beckons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down