Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work.

Go down

healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work. Empty healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

we got one 2 doors away,
and it's driving me crazy.
where are the parents?
why let such young energy go to waste?
take it out ffs.
we have parks where a ball can be kicked with wild abandon.
not bounced against a fuckin wall all day.
that thing needs space.

Back to top Go down

healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work. Empty Re: healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Sausages soaked in anti freeze.
Put everyone out of their fucking misery.

Back to top Go down

healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work. Empty Re: healthy wild animals in confinement,it doesn't work.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 am

A large bar of dark chocolate would do it, Tone. No investment of effort in that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

Bert wrote:A large bar of dark chocolate would do it, Tone. No investment of effort in that.

Dark chocolate kills them?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am

I love the Shocked moment that people get when they realise the Toblerone they have at the back of the cupboard has enough theobromine in it to kill a yapping fucking Jack Russell...

It would kill a human as well but you'd have to eat about 22lbs of it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 am

Bert wrote:I love the Shocked moment that people get when they realise the Toblerone they have at the back of the cupboard has enough theobromine in it to kill a yapping fucking Jack Russell...

It would kill a human as well but you'd have to eat about 22lbs of it

Fuck me...you live and learn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 am

All those years, Tone, you could have been keeping your lawn clean at minimal cost while walking around singing "Who can make the sun rise...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down