Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a mr grimshaw?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone know a mr grimshaw? Empty Anyone know a mr grimshaw?

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello,

The account owned by "MrGrimshaw" has been deactivated or newly created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link:

Chips had that user name at PP, so it must be a rogue that doesnt know chips is here already as chips

Rolling Eyes

============================================

Seperate message

Tony mailed me back and its unlikely he'll be coming back here as we are at the moment. His reason was the 6 votes Frasier got and thought those who voted put frasier before himself and bert and that missjones is behind all this and is killing the forum

I think that being honest is the best policy and thats why ive posted this.

As the person in control of admin i only want whats best for those who want to contribute here and now find myself between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Pesonally i made a mistake by taking off admin authorisation on account activation when i went out on Saturday for my mothers birthday do, which enabled frasier to join without me activating him. I then deleted him and then miss jones was acting as a messenger for frasier with myself to see if we could give him somewhere to chat and post after recent events over on PP. Hence the reason i decided on the poll yesterday

The 2 scenarios as i see now, is that i remove missjones and then to have no more activations of anyone from Punters place. So the forum stays with current members excluding missjones and the possibility that Tony returns

Or i keep things as they are now and let in ex PP members other than those WE nominate and put on a list of no hopers

I'm easy either way, all i wasnt is to be as fair as possible and be guided by you the forum members. Feel free to add anything that i may have overlooked or perhaps another scenario if ive missed something obvious.

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a mr grimshaw? Empty Re: Anyone know a mr grimshaw?

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

god what a load of fucking melodrama , what sort of person swears on his daughters life he hasnt voted in an online poll on a fucking forum ffs ,, YOU decided to make the poll it aint me whos killing the fucking forum , those 6 voters will still have voted you can never change that , the only difference today from last week member wise is that kit is here and tony isnt
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:35 pm

are you going to do a poll , regardless of the concequences Question
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm

missyj wrote:are you going to do a poll , regardless of the concequences Question

Just want to be guided by members... eric, abdul, and bert need to have the a big say as they left and never went back ..i feel its there forum more than mine.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

id hand over the reigns if i was you boat , this is what is happening ,, nobby is saying he will come back if you fuck me off ,,, bert and abdul will agree to this , eric will prob keep quite but pm me , you will delete me
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

makes me wonder how some on here would react if faced with a real crisis. shit their pants and bang their head against a wall i suspect, judging from recent proceedings.

i certainly don't envy you BOAT. you've tried your best to keep conflict to a minimum and made an effort to please everyone. you are now, as you say, stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

after reading through the threads, i feel it would be a gross injustice to ban missj. she acted as a messenger and nothing more.

certain members need to grow up, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Boat, let the likes of Fresh, Olspy, WL & TL on here & I'm off.
I'm already thinking that the fun has gone from forum posting. I deactivated from PP yesterday & will not return.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:50 pm

missyj wrote:id hand over the reigns if i was you boat , this is what is happening ,, nobby is saying he will come back if you fuck me off ,,, bert and abdul will agree to this , eric will prob keep quite , you will delete me

Tony has not given me any indication that he will come back missjones even on them terms. In your defence i would say that you were only trying to help frasier out, and that you fully understand my own stance with Fresh and others there. Even though he is your friend its not for me to persicute you for it.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

it's not me Anyone know a mr grimshaw? 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Boat, let the likes of Fresh, Olspy, WL & TL on here & I'm off.
I'm already thinking that the fun has gone from forum posting. I deactivated from PP yesterday & will not return.

agree with all of the above.

i love a bit of back-and-forth, but it has to be done with levity. there's been a definite lack of humour all around lately.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Boat, let the likes of Fresh, Olspy, WL & TL on here & I'm off.

Those names would not knowingly get access to here DD and you and others have my word on that. I will allow anyone to put names forward.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

chips wrote:it's not me Anyone know a mr grimshaw? 882526

Thanks chips i guessed right Laughing Fancy a job in admin ?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

i honestly didnt realise the helping frasier would have such an outcome and im sure you didnt realise the poll would either and i do not enjoy this situation as you well know from years at pp in gen i stay away from any aggro as i like to post when i want not sit here and have to defend myslef while my family wait for me to put the oven on Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and i really really resent being accused of enabling any kind of child abuse thats just out of order and far worse than anything i am spossed to have done imo
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

I can't put the time in mate Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

chips wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

I can't put the time in mate Evil or Very Mad

Not to worry, but you would have been a good one i'm sure.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Is it not a simple case of the following?

You auto ban the attack gang
You ask Bert who is on his list

And thats that. Obviously Nobby does not post here anymore , so you cannot have a list from him. And nobody else really gives a monkies outside of the attack gang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Hello,

The account owned by "MrGrimshaw" has been deactivated or newly created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link:

Chips had that user name at PP, so it must be a rogue that doesnt know chips is here already as chips

Rolling Eyes

============================================

Seperate message

Tony mailed me back and its unlikely he'll be coming back here as we are at the moment. - Tony is too emotional, he's showed that before and it must be his Albert Sq genes kicking in, tell him from me to chill and get back, the soppy tart His reason was the 6 votes Frasier got and thought those who voted put frasier before himself and bert and that missjones is behind all this and is killing the forum - I don't think either of these are true and he shouldn't either

I think that being honest is the best policy and thats why ive posted this. - Agreed

As the person in control of admin i only want whats best for those who want to contribute here and now find myself between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Yep, not easy

Pesonally i made a mistake by taking off admin authorisation on account activation when i went out on Saturday for my mothers birthday do, which enabled frasier to join without me activating him. I then deleted him and then miss jones was acting as a messenger for frasier with myself to see if we could give him somewhere to chat and post after recent events over on PP. Hence the reason i decided on the poll yesterday - What's done is done

The 2 scenarios as i see now, is that i remove missjones and then to have no more activations of anyone from Punters place. So the forum stays with current members excluding missjones and the possibility that Tony returns - No need to remove anyone imo

Or i keep things as they are now and let in ex PP members other than those WE nominate and put on a list of no hopers - Or you could resurrect the single bit of the forum like you did before that we can either look at or not look at for new members, etc, better still if it is not quite so visible on the front page

I'm easy either way, all i wasnt is to be as fair as possible and be guided by you the forum members. Feel free to add anything that i may have overlooked or perhaps another scenario if ive missed something obvious. - Me too, no need for this place to descend into chaos like cuntersplace, it's what they'd want anyway so that is more reason than any why Tony should get his arse back and we should just draw a line under this and do a 'system restore' to last week

Right, I'm sober now.

1. Never heard of Grimshaw, we're not saying no new members but if you don't know, what's wrong with emailing them a standard email asking who/where/when/why/etc and posting their reply, we can then suggest if we want to give them a chance or not.

2. See notes in above.

3. I'm easy on all of this and while I don't feel as strongly about some people as Bert and Tony and wouldn't mind seeing most people on the other place on a forum, if it's not here, so be it, we'll survive without them and what is indisputable is that anyone could have tried to join here over the past year or so and not waited until the other place imploded - what they're basically saying is we only want to join as plopsy is mod and as soon as he is removed we shall fuck off again - wrong application attitude.

Let Tony know and tell him to get his arse back, I still haven't voted in that poll as I thought it was irrelevant, it was just a poll and I've never seen one on here or the other place which wasn't full of opposite votes just for a wind up - I always voted chips the biggest racist on the other place Very Happy

Imo, re-instate a closed part of the forum and hide it in another part and if anyone wants to talk to noobs, we go there, like that mad church forum, if they're good they may get promoted to full membership, that way any cunt can sort of join but you won't see it unless you go looking - it'll be like not opening your parents bedroom door to see what the noises are when you're a kid, don't look, no worry Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 pm

missyj wrote:i honestly didnt realise the helping frasier would have such an outcome and im sure you didnt realise the poll would either and i do not enjoy this situation as you well know from years at pp in gen i stay away from any aggro as i like to post when i want not sit here and have to defend myslef while my family wait for me to put the oven on Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and i really really resent being accused of enabling any kind of child abuse thats just out of order and far worse than anything i am spossed to have done imo

Go and make the tea, and dont take everything to heart. Like you say its only a forum ffs Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Forgot to add, while I'm easy on more of the others than Bert or Tony, there are half a dozen or so I can think of that if they joined, I'd be gone.

As we said honesty is the best, if you want the names: fresh/TL/WL/shane/olspy/steve/brad are seven that spring to mind, there may be more, it's been a while and I can't remember every1 there

I know others might have a longer list but I'm getting softer and it's just a forum, but every1 is entitled to their own opinion

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Kit wrote:Is it not a simple case of the following?

You auto ban the attack gang
You ask Bert who is on his list

And thats that. Obviously Nobby does not post here anymore , so you cannot have a list from him. And nobody else really gives a monkies outside of the attack gang.

Thanks kit, again i value your input.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

ijust got locked out for a bit then a virus warning pale yeah make the tea good idea
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:35 pm

JUICERS,
right now,
i don't have a problem with anybody in here.
but bert's,abko's, and/or tony's idea of good and/or bad,
desirable forumite,or not doesn't marry exactly with my own thoughts and views on the subject.

AGAIN?

WHY DOES THAT HAVE BE A PROBLEM?

get an ignore-list,
and have zero tolerance on harassment,
who-ever the perpetrators are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 pm

missyj wrote:id hand over the reigns if i was you boat , this is what is happening ,, nobby is saying he will come back if you fuck me off ,,, bert and abdul will agree to this , eric will prob keep quite but pm me , you will delete me

Don't fucking tell me what I will and won't do. I'm not your fucking precious Paul.

You've changed your tune, meanwhile. From "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeese come to Cunters" to "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese let Cunters come here".

The first was irritating but all in all isn't my concern. If you all want to smear shit on youselves in Cunters, so be it. Well out of it, not bothered.

The second is subverting this forum for your own ends. We've put up with your fucking prick mates coming over here, looking for snippets and trying to scam admin for what reason, I don't know. The Christmas thing was a fucking riot
- "Can we have a party because the people you are here to get away from want to relive old times?"
- "No".

Now your fucking grief hole has collapsed, you want to reconstruct it over here. Well go on. I've told you, I'm not having a part of it. You can fuck off if you want, I don't care, your participation here isn't the issue. Your constant crying for other users to come here or go there is. I can't stop that, it isn't my place to, but I have complained about it every time you did it and you've done it for twelve months, you quisling cunt.

What I can do is stay away from it, though, because I've done it before. You see, this is a decision about me. Don't second guess me. You don't have the capacity to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

sooterkin wrote: she acted as a messenger and nothing more.

It's all she does. Therein lies the problem. We came here to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

sooterkin wrote:

agree with all of the above.

i love a bit of back-and-forth, but it has to be done with levity. there's been a definite lack of humour all around lately.

It's been rather tedious for some time. The cunts over there are simply incapable of living a normal life.
They are also known as, nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum