Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a mr grimshaw?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone know a mr grimshaw? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone know a mr grimshaw?

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Bert wrote:
missyj wrote:id hand over the reigns if i was you boat , this is what is happening ,, nobby is saying he will come back if you fuck me off ,,, bert and abdul will agree to this , eric will prob keep quite but pm me , you will delete me

Don't fucking tell me what I will and won't do. I'm not your fucking precious Paul.

You've changed your tune, meanwhile. From "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeese come to Cunters" to "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese let Cunters come here".

The first was irritating but all in all isn't my concern. If you all want to smear shit on youselves in Cunters, so be it. Well out of it, not bothered.

The second is subverting this forum for your own ends. We've put up with your fucking prick mates coming over here, looking for snippets and trying to scam admin for what reason, I don't know. The Christmas thing was a fucking riot
- "Can we have a party because the people you are here to get away from want to relive old times?"
- "No".

Now your fucking grief hole has collapsed, you want to reconstruct it over here. Well go on. I've told you, I'm not having a part of it. You can fuck off if you want, I don't care, your participation here isn't the issue. Your constant crying for other users to come here or go there is. I can't stop that, it isn't my place to, but I have complained about it every time you did it and you've done it for twelve months, you quisling cunt.

What I can do is stay away from it, though, because I've done it before. You see, this is a decision about me. Don't second guess me. You don't have the capacity to.
Laughing
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 pm

I was just having a little think about Jones's grief hole collapsing What a Face

Anyone for tena lady?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

You might laugh, but where's Frasier 5000, and how long before your child abusing buddy gets the hurry-up?

Cunters Revisited in two days - you're filth and you fucking revel in it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 pm

missyj wrote:
Bert wrote:
missyj wrote:id hand over the reigns if i was you boat , this is what is happening ,, nobby is saying he will come back if you fuck me off ,,, bert and abdul will agree to this , eric will prob keep quite but pm me , you will delete me

Don't fucking tell me what I will and won't do. I'm not your fucking precious Paul.

You've changed your tune, meanwhile. From "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeese come to Cunters" to "Everyone, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese let Cunters come here".

The first was irritating but all in all isn't my concern. If you all want to smear shit on youselves in Cunters, so be it. Well out of it, not bothered.

The second is subverting this forum for your own ends. We've put up with your fucking prick mates coming over here, looking for snippets and trying to scam admin for what reason, I don't know. The Christmas thing was a fucking riot
- "Can we have a party because the people you are here to get away from want to relive old times?"
- "No".

Now your fucking grief hole has collapsed, you want to reconstruct it over here. Well go on. I've told you, I'm not having a part of it. You can fuck off if you want, I don't care, your participation here isn't the issue. Your constant crying for other users to come here or go there is. I can't stop that, it isn't my place to, but I have complained about it every time you did it and you've done it for twelve months, you quisling cunt.

What I can do is stay away from it, though, because I've done it before. You see, this is a decision about me. Don't second guess me. You don't have the capacity to.
Laughing

It's fucking Trolspy. Unbelievable. You'll be posting of fifteen-year-old's Facebook walls next.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum