Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor show from Frasier on night one

3 posters

Go down

Poor show from Frasier on night one Empty Poor show from Frasier on night one

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Hope he picks up. Very slack. Not like his first run here at all.

Back to top Go down

Poor show from Frasier on night one Empty Re: Poor show from Frasier on night one

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Bert wrote:Hope he picks up. Very slack. Not like his first run here at all.

He's not applied bert since i deleted him.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Poor show from Frasier on night one Empty Re: Poor show from Frasier on night one

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

He's never going to get Tony's five thousand in then if he doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Bert wrote:He's never going to get Tony's five thousand in then if he doesn't.

Tony was always a good poster funny and articulate. Frasier is not here and kit is i see no real reason why he wont come back. In all honesty it was probably me who let him down.... no poll and we wouldnt be in this mess now.

I cant let jones take all the stick as all i wanted was verifcation it was the real frasier i deleted and it turned out it was, thats why i did the poll because it was frasier and not an imposter. I cant undo what i did

Ive also been looking at admin and i cant see any evidence from her ip address she's allowing others ....i'm prepared to give yourelf or abdul admin status to monitor whats going off. If theres anything sinister going off i cant see it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 pm

im not allowing others ,nothing has changed apart from the poll , i thought identity was a bit part of the issue too
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 pm

You can think what you like. It's your forum. I was hoofed out of Cunters and then asked for a deletion with no intention of ever going back. You want it here.

Other posters maintain I don't have any seniority through post numbers and I will accept that. What I won't do, though, is buttress the forum with prolific posts when it claerly counts for fuck all.

You're a rude cunt, coming in here and either trying to poach posters back to Cunters or trying to grease the fucking way for Cunters refugees who didn't come here when it all looked rosier on Shit Street. And the worst is, you fucking know it because you try and deflect the fucking blame away from yourself all the fucking way along. Well, you know who used to do that? Your beloved Paul. And you can both fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 pm

The intelligent minority are a specialized class who are responsible for setting policy and for the formation of a sound public opinion. They must be free from interference by the general public, who are ignorant and meddlesome outsiders. The public must be put in its place. Their function is to be spectators of action, not participants, apart from the periodic electoral exercises when they choose among the specialized class. Leaders must be free to operate in technocratic insulation. - Walter Lipmann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down