Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the forum finished?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the forum finished? Empty Is the forum finished?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

No fun to be had on these boards anymore.

Back to top Go down

Is the forum finished? Empty Re: Is the forum finished?

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:No fun to be had on these boards anymore.

I'm a tryer DD but its getting on top of me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 pm

all the fish have turned belly-up. poisoned by their own sewage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm

what twenty odd people from betfair obviously need is a 3rd forum Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Admin wrote:

None of it's your fault, Boat. It's like walking on eggshell on here at times.
Much as I like Nobby, it's his way or no way. I've said this before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Its a real shame the way it turned out.
I along with diego was one of the first posters on pp and it was funny.
Those days have gone now on both forums and i may have to use the betfair cat and dog flap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thats very true, and its been a strange human trait on the internet , that some types of personalities have been prone to 'taking ownership' of forums based on their own longevity and post count.

Its the age old adage in many cases that 'the squeakiest wheel gets the grease'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:26 pm

the stakhanovites deserve recognition.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:26 pm

if its going to save your forum i will fuck off , i never ever wanted to mess this place up , afterall im a member and if i didnt post i enjoyed reading all of you but esp abdul as for me he is the funniest man on the net and i never wanted to loose contact with eric who i have know on forums for years
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Kit if i can get through tomorrow without saying the squeekiest wheel gets the grease i will be ery surprised. Very Happy
I can see it being forced into the conversation in the cafe tomorrow by 8am.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm

missyj wrote: and i never wanted to loose contact with eric who i have know on forums for years

Nothing like a virtual chippy dinner eh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Staggy wrote:Kit if i can get through tomorrow without saying the squeekiest wheel gets the grease i will be ery surprised. Very Happy
I can see it being forced into the conversation in the cafe tomorrow by 8am.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm

My favourite though is the early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm

missyj wrote:if its going to save your forum i will fuck off , i never ever wanted to mess this place up , afterall im a member and if i didnt post i enjoyed reading all of you but esp abdul as for me he is the funniest man on the net and i never wanted to loose contact with eric who i have know on forums for years

No reason for you to fuck off, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

missyj wrote:if its going to save your forum i will fuck off , i never ever wanted to mess this place up , afterall im a member and if i didnt post i enjoyed reading all of you but esp abdul as for me he is the funniest man on the net and i never wanted to loose contact with eric who i have know on forums for years

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Kit wrote:
Dirty Diego wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thats very true, and its been a strange human trait on the internet , that some types of personalities have been prone to 'taking ownership' of forums based on their own longevity and post count.

Just survive, then. If numbers don't matter, carry on. Survive on Frasier's eight posts a quarter, all of which will be reactive jibes.

I left that in February of last year. It wasn't here, people got on, that's why it was so few posts from him. What can you pick holes in when it's going smoothly?

That's what the Cunters want, then have it. I left Cunters and never entertained going back because I didn't need it. It's here again now. I still don't need it.

You can all make up what the fuck you like but when it comes down to it, you all secretly want the fucking Mong, Trolspy, Paul hankering after your children and getting his gen through his tame interforum whore.

I don't. I'm clearly in a minority and as such I'll opt out as is my prerogative. Cunters lived for a year after I went. I fail to see why this won't be the same. It's just your same and not mine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 pm

The intelligent minority are a specialized class who are responsible for setting policy and for the formation of a sound public opinion. They must be free from interference by the general public, who are ignorant and meddlesome outsiders. The public must be put in its place. Their function is to be spectators of action, not participants, apart from the periodic electoral exercises when they choose among the specialized class. Leaders must be free to operate in technocratic insulation. - Walter Lipmann

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 am

Confirmed.

I'll log on next week when I return. If it's still like this, it'll be time to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am

it'll all be back to normal next week, owzat will be getting whupped by me in the tipping comps, boat will be posting tit'n'arse shots, eric will be contemplating life from the bunker and Tony will be screaming "Wenger out" right up until Arsenal lift the premier league trophy before screaming it's all bent and he's not doing football any more

everyone else will be enjoying the start of spring and the post count here will fluctuate week to week and occasionally the other cunting place will be mentioned, but not as much hopefully

then again, it could be fucking dead and/or ruck central here and eric will be asking everyone to stop bickering, boat will be shrugging like a spaz and staggy will be fretting his tits off over not getting the temperature right for his bottle of Puligny-Montrachet Les Reuchaux '07 or whether it goes with the pheasant au truffle he has just knocked up for the missus and oh fuck it, he forgot to iron her slippers too

Bert might or might not take part in a Doncaster tipping comp but either way he won't fucking win it, sheila will have finally got the geemente to approve her two weeks exchange visit in jamaica and i might go down the pub again

Kit will get drunk on cheap vodka and coke, smoke a few prison style rollies and maybe fuck off again to return again a few weeks later calling everyone 'lovely'

all back to normal, nothing to see here, move along please

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:16 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:it'll all be back to normal next week, owzat will be getting whupped by me in the tipping comps, boat will be posting tit'n'arse shots, eric will be contemplating life from the bunker and Tony will be screaming "Wenger out" right up until Arsenal lift the premier league trophy before screaming it's all bent and he's not doing football any more

everyone else will be enjoying the start of spring and the post count here will fluctuate week to week and occasionally the other cunting place will be mentioned, but not as much hopefully

then again, it could be fucking dead and/or ruck central here and eric will be asking everyone to stop bickering, boat will be shrugging like a spaz and staggy will be fretting his tits off over not getting the temperature right for his bottle of Puligny-Montrachet Les Reuchaux '07 or whether it goes with the pheasant au truffle he has just knocked up for the missus and oh fuck it, he forgot to iron her slippers too

Bert might or might not take part in a Doncaster tipping comp but either way he won't fucking win it, sheila will have finally got the geemente to approve her two weeks exchange visit in jamaica and i might go down the pub again

Kit will get drunk on cheap vodka and coke, smoke a few prison style rollies and maybe fuck off again to return again a few weeks later calling everyone 'lovely'

all back to normal, nothing to see here, move along please
Is the forum finished? 189864 Is the forum finished? 189864 Is the forum finished? 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Bert wrote:
Kit wrote:
Dirty Diego wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just survive, then. If numbers don't matter, carry on. Survive on Frasier's eight posts a quarter, all of which will be reactive jibes.

I left that in February of last year. It wasn't here, people got on, that's why it was so few posts from him. What can you pick holes in when it's going smoothly?

That's what the Cunters want, then have it. I left Cunters and never entertained going back because I didn't need it. It's here again now. I still don't need it.

You can all make up what the fuck you like but when it comes down to it, you all secretly want the fucking Mong, Trolspy, Paul hankering after your children and getting his gen through his tame interforum whore.

I don't. I'm clearly in a minority and as such I'll opt out as is my prerogative. Cunters lived for a year after I went. I fail to see why this won't be the same. It's just your same and not mine.

fresh olspy steve tl will never be welcome on this forum, by me anywy.
and for what its worth, frasier was the biggest critic of those.
and im still arguing with them if thats any consolation. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:05 pm

What the fucks going on, in 100 words or less please? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

chips wrote:What the fucks going on, in 100 words or less please? Neutral

Abdul is much better than me at summarising but Tony has left and bert is reducing his posting here because i did a poll to see if frasier could gain entry here as i heard via missjones that he wanted somewhere to post after olspy had been made a mod over on PP. 6 people had voted yes and 2 against when tony asked me to remove the poll or he was leaving ...i did and he still left. Thats the gist of things chips, i may also add that both Tony and bert didnt want all the dregs of PP coming here which i dont too.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Quite right too! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

chips wrote:Quite right too! Wink

We will see what unfolds chips ...i'd hope Tony will return at some point...he's missed by myself already. Fingers xed here anyway. Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next