Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever.

2 posters

Go down

Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever. Empty Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Fuck the west end this was amazing.
The girl who played Maria was called Lauren and she is a superstar.
Unfortunatly it closed tonight but what a show.

It was in my local primary school and my eldest daughter played maria.........................................I know im biass but WOW!

Back to top Go down

Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever. Empty Re: Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever.

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Staggy wrote:Fuck the west end this was amazing.
The girl who played Maria was called Lauren and she is a superstar.
Unfortunatly it closed tonight but what a show.

It was in my local primary school and my eldest daughter played maria.........................................I know im biass but WOW!

Bet your chuffed to bits Staggy, did you get it on camera/ video?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever. Empty Re: Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Yep and bought the dvd they were selling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

And also have got out of doing call the weekend.Im now on 8-4.30 and have booked up a lovely restaurant for mothers day.
Had to give the geezer a drink to fit us in and have the worst time but the mrs is over the moon.
all is very well in the staggy household. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Staggy wrote:Yep and bought the dvd they were selling.

They did that at the christmas panto at my daughters primary, as they wouldnt allow parents to use camera's, phones / videos etc . They try and make out its about noncing but i think its more to do with school funds and income generation.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Staggy wrote:And also have got out of doing call the weekend.Im now on 8-4.30 and have booked up a lovely restaurant for mothers day.
Had to give the geezer a drink to fit us in and have the worst time but the mrs is over the moon.
all is very well in the staggy household. Very Happy

It does make your life easier Staggy when you keep them sweet Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Boat i have gone from being Digby (the biggest dog in the world) to the greatest man in the world.
Table booked for 5.30 and i said i should be home by 4 so she said get in and have a shower and a beer and she will drive.

Camers etc were allowed but they had a pro doing the filming.
Was so nervous for her it was unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Staggy wrote:Boat i have gone from being Digby (the biggest dog in the world) to the greatest man in the world.
Table booked for 5.30 and i said i should be home by 4 so she said get in and have a shower and a beer and she will drive.

Camers etc were allowed but they had a pro doing the filming.
Was so nervous for her it was unreal.

I doubt that they'd give her the big part if she wasnt talented Staggy.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 pm

She sang a solo and i had tears in my eyes,
she sings in the church and they coach her but i didnt realise how good and confident she is.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Staggy wrote:She sang a solo and i had tears in my eyes,
she sings in the church and they coach her but i didnt realise how good and confident she is.

Its good when they are confident at that age staggy, you should encourage her to keep it up, it should help to open a few doors when she's older and earning a living
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:12 am

well done miss staggy.

this is coming from the mother of Mary in the Nativity and the Angel Gabriel. Very Happy Just seen the best version of Sound of Music ever. 485733
thats the trouble when they grow up.theres no shows or anything.I loved Christmas at school when the kids were little

and you are lucky they let you take pics etc.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down