Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone want to invite each way?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Does anyone want to invite each way? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone want to invite each way?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 pm

mj,
they WILL be back.
odds-on.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone want to invite each way? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone want to invite each way?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I hope Tony & Bert come back.
2 great posters that are funny as fuck.
Come on BOAT, sort it out man.
Get 'em back.

Does anyone want to invite each way? - Page 3 47620 Does anyone want to invite each way? - Page 3 47620 Does anyone want to invite each way? - Page 3 47620

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Tony has said return is sadly not an option, he cannot understand why boat sacrificed him and bert for frasier and would like an explanation but boat didn't return his mails, not heard from bert, that's as it was put to me.

Tony also said 'Wenger out!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 pm

boat sacrificed nobody.

nobby seems very hormonal imo.

and bert,
well,
i think frasier may well be correct in his summation.
well,
regarding both of them actually

don't know,don't care.

i don't seek to rule the place.
yes i have views,
strong views.
but at end of the,
i take it or leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm

those are tony's words

owzat hasn't posted for 5 days either Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm

you're right.
i hadn't noticed. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:09 pm

I have.I dont think he's been on the other side as well.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Tony has said return is sadly not an option, he cannot understand why boat sacrificed him and bert for frasier and would like an explanation but boat didn't return his mails, not heard from bert, that's as it was put to me.

Tony also said 'Wenger out!'

Ive had 2 emails from Tony since he left and i have replied ...i'll pm you them both Abdul and i did reply.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

i believe you, just saying what he said, i asked him to come back but he says no, up to him now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3