Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went shopping today!

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

went shopping today! - Page 3 Empty Re: went shopping today!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Would have been 25 years in september if i had stayed married to the first wife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Staggy wrote:Happy birthday she.I will be 44 next friday and also my 11th wedding anniversary.
cheers, was born at 2.55am so gonna be a late night tomorrow i reckon hehe Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Staggy wrote:Happy birthday she.I will be 44 next friday and also my 11th wedding anniversary.
another bull in a china shop then? ROFL

my sis is 16th may so we`re both taurus...we`ve had a fair few fights...but i still love her LOL Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

i'm a taurus. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Happy Birthday Sheila ! Lovely photos, and your hair looks great in the photo on the back!

I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 pm

erixter wrote:i'm a taurus. Smile
when`s your bday eric?

Back to top Go down

went shopping today! - Page 3 Empty steve :)

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Kit wrote:Happy Birthday Sheila ! Lovely photos, and your hair looks great in the photo on the back!

I love you
woohooooo kit, where you been? Laughing

erm...i got pink at the back now kit...but my photographer aint back til monday and i aint taking my own friggin pics lol!

kit I love you

I love you

Last edited by sheilalma on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Kit wrote:Happy Birthday Sheila ! Lovely photos, and your hair looks great in the photo on the back!

I love you
thanks btw sweets...so....you`re turn next!?...photos!!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 pm

sheilalma wrote:

I love you

erm...i got pink at the back now kit...but my photgrapher aint back til monday and i aint taking my own friggin pics lol!

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

I have been up since 5am , wedding in Bath roman baths at 8:15 , then visited a miserable couple at 11am for a prospective , no connection what so ever Sad , then over to a mates BBQ for lunch , got bored at about 3pm so went to allotment to do some watering (which is the love of my life, I fucking love watering) home now for a few large ones and a few fags bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

sheilalma wrote:

I love you

you dont want photos of me lol, fat, middle aged , balding welsh men are ten a penny No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Until you mentioned the welsh bit i thought you were talking about me kit. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

erm...i got pink at the back now kit...but my photgrapher aint back til monday and i aint taking my own friggin pics lol!

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

I have been up since 5am , wedding in Bath roman baths at 8:15 , then visited a miserable couple at 11am for a prospective , no connection what so ever Sad , then over to a mates BBQ for lunch , got bored at about 3pm so went to allotment to do some watering (which is the love of my life, I fucking love watering) home now for a few large ones and a few fags bounce
awwwwww poor babe...5am friggin heck!...and i think 630 is early enough LOL
yay! i love watering...its the digging that kills ye imo went shopping today! - Page 3 189864

/me has beer (shops are shut on my birthday so bought lots extra just incase) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Staggy wrote:Until you mentioned the welsh bit i thought you were talking about me kit. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

at leat you fellas dont burn in the sun staggy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

you dont want photos of me lol, fat, middle aged , balding welsh men are ten a penny No
yeh i friggin do!....god i could say the same about middle aged scottish women ffs ROFL Smile

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Nope i have got a blinding tan already.Have to wear a fuckin baseball cap for work now though to protect my bald bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Staggy wrote:Until you mentioned the welsh bit i thought you were talking about me kit. Very Happy
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

yay! i love watering...its the digging that kills ye imo went shopping today! - Page 3 189864

/me has beer (shops are shut on my birthday so bought lots extra just incase) Very Happy

I love my allotment so far got loads of shit , but the 30 broad bean plants are giving me shit with their bollocks , weavils and black fly cunts are the latest fuckers to feel the might of my chemical armoury Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Staggy wrote:Nope i have got a blinding tan already.Have to wear a fuckin baseball cap for work now though to protect my bald bit.

I bought a gardening hat staggy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

I love my allotment so far got loads of shit , but the 30 broad bean plants are giving me shit with their bollocks , weavils and black fly cunts are the latest fuckers to feel the might of my chemical armoury Very Happy
did you read my email earlier hon? what do you grow in your allotment? i used to grow loads Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Kit wrote:
Staggy wrote:Nope i have got a blinding tan already.Have to wear a fuckin baseball cap for work now though to protect my bald bit.

LETS HAVE A LOOK THEN? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:

LETS HAVE A LOOK THEN? Very Happy
oops sorry 'bout the caps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

did you read my email earlier hon? what do you grow in your allotment? i used to grow loads Smile

not yet , so far onion, broad beans, raspberry, strawberry , peas , potatoes & beetroot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

If im ever in bristol i promise i will come and dig your allotment mate.
Im like a machine after 8 months on the gas board.
The only problem you might have is that although it will only take me 10 mins to do the job i will park in front of the gates and refuse to move showing you my utilities paking permit for 9 hours,refuse point blankly to switch the engine off and run the generator all day.Make big paint marks 50 yards each side to show me where the cables are.Piss in a bottle in the back of the van and throw it all over your veg,(dont even think what will happen if i want a dump)
Then after i have safely secured 4 hours overtime i will leave site and a load of rubbish behind.
But hey,the thought is there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Staggy wrote:If im ever in bristol i promise i will come and dig your allotment mate.
Im like a machine after 8 months on the gas board.
The only problem you might have is that although it will only take me 10 mins to do the job i will park in front of the gates and refuse to move showing you my utilities paking permit for 9 hours,refuse point blankly to switch the engine off and run the generator all day.Make big paint marks 50 yards each side to show me where the cables are.Piss in a bottle in the back of the van and throw it all over your veg,(dont even think what will happen if i want a dump)
Then after i have safely secured 4 hours overtime i will leave site and a load of rubbish behind.
But hey,the thought is there.

lol!

I tell you what though staggy , after all the digging I can see a difference in my fitness.

Saying that , I was sat outside a pub the other morning in their garden at 10;30 am, and watched a dray man (from Thatchers cider) carry four full kegs , two in each hand from the lorry to the cellar affraid , fuck me, I thought scaffolders were strong

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

not yet , so far onion, broad beans, raspberry, strawberry , peas , potatoes & beetroot
so you dont read my emails enough......what we gonna do?....erm......you need a mobile number so i can pester you through the day then maybe ROFL

Very Happy

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next