Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went shopping today!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

went shopping today! - Page 4 Empty Re: went shopping today!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Staggy wrote:If im ever in bristol i promise i will come and dig your allotment mate.
Im like a machine after 8 months on the gas board.
The only problem you might have is that although it will only take me 10 mins to do the job i will park in front of the gates and refuse to move showing you my utilities paking permit for 9 hours,refuse point blankly to switch the engine off and run the generator all day.Make big paint marks 50 yards each side to show me where the cables are.Piss in a bottle in the back of the van and throw it all over your veg,(dont even think what will happen if i want a dump)
Then after i have safely secured 4 hours overtime i will leave site and a load of rubbish behind.
But hey,the thought is there.
went shopping today! - Page 4 189864 went shopping today! - Page 4 189864 went shopping today! - Page 4 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:Happy Birthday Sheila ! Lovely photos, and your hair looks great in the photo on the back!

I love you
woohooooo kit, where you been? Laughing

erm...i got pink at the back now kit...but my photgrapher aint back til monday and i aint taking my own friggin pics lol!

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

I have been up since 5am , wedding in Bath roman baths at 8:15 , then visited a miserable couple at 11am for a prospective , no connection what so ever Sad , then over to a mates BBQ for lunch , got bored at about 3pm so went to allotment to do some watering (which is the love of my life, I fucking love watering) home now for a few large ones and a few fags bounce
awwwwww poor babe...5am friggin heck!...and i think 630 is early enough LOL
yay! i love watering...its the digging that kills ye imo went shopping today! - Page 4 189864

/me has beer (shops are shut on my birthday so bought lots extra just incase) Very Happy

I love my allotment so far got loads of shit , but the 30 broad bean plants are giving me shit with their bollocks , weavils and black fly cunts are the latest fuckers to feel the might of my chemical armoury Very Happy
did you read my email earlier hon? what do you grow in your allotment? i used to grow loads Smile

not yet , so far onion, broad beans, raspberry, strawberry , peas , potatoes & beetroot
so you dont read my emails enough......what we gonna do?....erm......you need a mobile number so i can pester you through the day then maybe ROFL

Very Happy

Very Happy

I do not have a mobile phone she bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Why dont you have a mobile kit?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:Happy Birthday Sheila ! Lovely photos, and your hair looks great in the photo on the back!

I love you

erm...i got pink at the back now kit...but my photgrapher aint back til monday and i aint taking my own friggin pics lol!

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

I have been up since 5am , wedding in Bath roman baths at 8:15 , then visited a miserable couple at 11am for a prospective , no connection what so ever Sad , then over to a mates BBQ for lunch , got bored at about 3pm so went to allotment to do some watering (which is the love of my life, I fucking love watering) home now for a few large ones and a few fags bounce
yay! i love watering...its the digging that kills ye imo went shopping today! - Page 4 189864

/me has beer (shops are shut on my birthday so bought lots extra just incase) Very Happy

I love my allotment so far got loads of shit , but the 30 broad bean plants are giving me shit with their bollocks , weavils and black fly cunts are the latest fuckers to feel the might of my chemical armoury Very Happy
did you read my email earlier hon? what do you grow in your allotment? i used to grow loads Smile

not yet , so far onion, broad beans, raspberry, strawberry , peas , potatoes & beetroot
so you dont read my emails enough......what we gonna do?....erm......you need a mobile number so i can pester you through the day then maybe ROFL

Very Happy

Very Happy

exactly! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Staggy wrote:Why dont you have a mobile kit?

I had one on the same network on the same number from 1994-2010 , and then decided it had been a major cause of hassle in my life, and got shot of it.

My life at 40 became one that moved away from shit like mobiles , consumerism etc and into beautiful things like growing crops Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Kit wrote:
Staggy wrote:Why dont you have a mobile kit?

I had one on the same network on the same number from 1994-2010 , and then decided it had been a major cause of hassle in my life, and got shot of it.

My life at 40 became one that moved away from shit like mobiles , consumerism etc and into beautiful things like growing crops Very Happy
Kit hon FFS you may be 40 but ffs you are gorgeous... Smile
i`d have thought you would use the mobile for your work and you`re home phone for personal :/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

OK so i cant remember...when`s your birthday? I love you

Last edited by sheilalma on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

I do have a mobile phone , its on a £7.50 a month tesco contract and it lives in my jeep glove box Very Happy for emergencies and Indian takeaway orders

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm

sheilalma wrote:OK so i cant remember...when`s your birthday? I love you

just turned 40 10 months ago

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Kit wrote:I do have a mobile phone , its on a £7.50 a month tesco contract and it lives in my jeep glove box Very Happy for emergencies and Indian takeaway orders
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:51 pm

kit I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I love you

kit I love you

sounds lovely sheila !

Very Happy

Very Happy

exactly! Sad
I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:OK so i cant remember...when`s your birthday? I love you

just turned 40 10 months ago
ffs babe, anyone would think you`re old ROFL xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

woke up at 4:30am the other day , listening to 6music, this was playing, thought I would play it back to juicepunters , but thought Sheila may enjoy the 'scotch' connection Very Happy

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Kit wrote:woke up at 4:30am the other day , listening to 6music, this was playing, thought I would play it back to juicepunters , but thought Sheila may enjoy the 'scotch' connection Very Happy

[youtube][/youtube]
x I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:49 am

i erm....fell asleep on the couch...cant even friggin remember laying down there! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:26 pm

and then it goes quiet again!.....i reckon kit needs to come online more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:46 am

The things you find when you go off piste... Who knew She was putting up pics of her arse.

I was going to use the cat synonym there for comic effect but for all the telegraphed punchline it would have been, it's not a word I like. Hard to believe that five years have passed since then - Siobhan will be 19 now Shocked What Kev would have made of this we can sadly only speculate.

Strange as well how you recall some people from the oddest things - as it happens, I thought about him only the other day as I bought some pegs; the link was when we were all on Cunters and Kev and that woman he was with (Kev was AbsoluteDrival [with an A], her, I can't recall) were in a ruck and someone was going on about gypsies (another two words I can't stand, the two twattish words used as abuse for gypsies) so I did one of my standard machine-gunning posts of photos of gypsy-based stereootyping but I kept going back to the same shot of some pegs. I was clearly having some fun and fair play to Kev (and DD noted it as well) it was acknowledged as being in fun and Kev in particular took it with good grace as being a gag rather than abuse and let me have my fun. Any enmity we had across the ether I lost that night because of that. It wasn't long after where he put out a plea of sorts, bared a little too much soul for that forum and I answered him honestly and supportively as such a message should evoke while picking a way through the twats who still tried to tear into him.

All that back history from buying some pegs. She, I recall you once said that me and he had a similar sense of humour. I don't think you're far off there...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:28 pm

I'd forgotten just what a boring cunt Staggy was.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  she Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:52 pm

NotBert wrote:The things you find when you go off piste...  Who knew She was putting up pics of her arse.

I was going to use the cat synonym there for comic effect but for all the telegraphed punchline it would have been, it's not a word I like.  Hard to believe that five years have passed since then - Siobhan will be 19 now Shocked  What Kev would have made of this we can sadly only speculate.

Strange as well how you recall some people from the oddest things - as it happens, I thought about him only the other day as I bought some pegs; the link was when we were all on Cunters and Kev and that woman he was with (Kev was AbsoluteDrival [with an A], her, I can't recall) were in a ruck and someone was going on about gypsies (another two words I can't stand, the two twattish words used as abuse for gypsies) so I did one of my standard machine-gunning posts of photos of gypsy-based stereootyping but I kept going back to the same shot of some pegs.  I was clearly having some fun and fair play to Kev (and DD noted it as well) it was acknowledged as being in fun and Kev in particular took it with good grace as being a gag rather than abuse and let me have my fun.  Any enmity we had across the ether I lost that night because of that.  It wasn't long after where he put out a plea of sorts, bared a little too much soul for that forum and I answered him honestly and supportively as such a message should evoke while picking a way through the twats who still tried to tear into him.

All that back history from buying some pegs.  She, I recall you once said that me and he had a similar sense of humour.  I don't think you're far off there...
hehe the good 'ol days Smile
Yep your humour reminds me a lot of Kev...the more 'sophisticated' verse, rather than the average bunny shit we usually hear lol Very Happy cheers
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4