Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the goldberg depression-test,what's your score?

2 posters

Go down

the goldberg depression-test,what's your score? Empty the goldberg depression-test,what's your score?

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:16 pm

score of something like 40 odd to 54 points=severely depressed.

i scored 74. Shocked

but really,

who knows?

Back to top Go down

the goldberg depression-test,what's your score? Empty Re: the goldberg depression-test,what's your score?

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 4:26 pm

wondering if this thing carries any credibility.

there's so much shit online.

Back to top Go down

the goldberg depression-test,what's your score? Empty Re: the goldberg depression-test,what's your score?

Post  morning_glory Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 am

ahem to that.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 am

well,
right now,
things don't seem quite so bad.

peaks and troughs i suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

I get strange emails which im not allowed to discuss Cool
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 pm

the goldberg depression-test,what's your score? 523193

whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

if i told you, ide have to kill you.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

morning_glory wrote:if i told you, ide have to kill you.

eventually.
maybe. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

I got 54 eric and it said 'put the gun down and see the doctor' but then i thought what bollocks and did it again, twice, getting 16 and then 15 and it just said 'get the fuck down the pub for some cider and have a laugh at the chavski fans'

I thought why the different scores and it's easy to put the wrong answer down as we're a lot these days programmed to think we're hard done by when in reality if we have money to spend, clothes on our back, roof over the head and food on the table, we're richer than over 80% of the planet (I might have made that number up)

Honestly though, I'm pissed off I flunked an IT course a couple of years ago as I got wankered before the exams because that would mean my job is safe as houses but now its probably going - I shouldn't moan though as most people I know want either my job and/or salary and it would cost the cunts a small fortune to pay me off which is looking more attractive every day - I should be laughing.

I moan a lot atm but that's not because I'm depressed, I'm just being a miserable cunt as I want more, cutting down on the booze might help.

Don't believe in this depression stuff eric, it's all bollocks and I am shortly off to the boozer to explain this to a bunch of depressed looking retards with blue shirts - hopefully I can cheer the cunts up by pointing out they have no pedigree or history apart from the last 6 years since some foreign criminal bought them as a plaything Very Happy

Fuck the world eric, it's what you make of it, I'm off for some cider drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm

ABKO,
that's a brilliant piece you posted there.
i've often wondered about what you've said there.
it has always been,
and IS,
at the back of my mind.

maybe i really AM,
just a miserable cnut.

with no right to complain.

i have all the things that you cited.

but,
there ARE,
buts.

and because of those buts,
i'll just carry on the way that i am.

with no interest in tomorrow,
and hoping that with any luck,
tonight i shall go to bed and not wake up.

thank you for that ABKO.

REALLY.

enjoy your night out.

and so good to have you back posting in here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

as for that scoring thing.

yes,
i have thought about ways of killing myself,
and how i might go about it.

but i'm a wimp,
don't have the balls,
and never will.

so,
i'm not suicidal am i. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

i scored five
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:38 pm

i scored...erm...63! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun May 08, 2011 8:43 pm

sheilalma wrote:i scored...erm...63! Shocked
affraid affraid
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down