Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile...

Go down

i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile... Empty i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile...

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:35 pm

...then i`m gonna have it (that`ll be 3 mobiles i use then What a Face )...
thing is, i already use 2 mobiles, albeit, i hardly txt or phone anyone as i dont fucking know anyone to txt or phone Neutral

but gonna use vonnys old mobile if it can be fixed coz it has wi-fi and that means i can listen to 6music more cheers

Back to top Go down

i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile... Empty Re: i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile...

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:37 pm

i don't know anybody either,
and what would i talk about anyway confused

Back to top Go down

i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile... Empty Re: i hope they can fix vonnys old mobile...

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:47 pm

erixter wrote:i don't know anybody either,
and what would i talk about anyway confused
you know my mobile number, i actually dont think anyone else on the forums has any of my mobile numbers, you must be privaledged as even 'I' dont know my mobile numbers ROFL

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

ive got an old mobile that one of the kids gave me, i get their cast offs.never got any credit Evil or Very Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm

morning_glory wrote:ive got an old mobile that one of the kids gave me, i get their cast offs.never got any credit Evil or Very Mad
i have a contract and a prepaid...although i tried to send vonny a txt yesterday and my keypad has decided it doesnt want to work anymore and the lock wont go on anymore soooo now i really DO hope they can fix her old phone What a Face

i`m last on the list for getting new gadgets in this house! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm

sheilalma wrote:
morning_glory wrote:ive got an old mobile that one of the kids gave me, i get their cast offs.never got any credit Evil or Very Mad
i have a contract and a prepaid...although i tried to send vonny a txt yesterday and my keypad has decided it doesnt want to work anymore and the lock wont go on anymore soooo now i really DO hope they can fix her old phone What a Face

I pay my daughters and the house phone so im damned if im going to shell out again.same here she.the last laptop was mine what i had for Uni and the kids broke it fucking about. Evil or Very Mad so ive got my sons old one. Crying or Very sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

I pay my daughters and the house phone so im damned if im going to shell out again.same here she.the last laptop was mine what i had for Uni and the kids broke it fucking about. Evil or Very Mad so ive got my sons old one. Crying or Very sad
well i`m lucky...i dont pay for vonnys contract...my ex does Very Happy
siobhan took her laptop with her when we went to the uk, she had to open it at the airport to show the inside and i have never been so embarrassed in my whole life....the amount of crumbs that fell out of it and the state of the screen HAHAHA What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

If anybody needs an old handset as an emergency spare or to use, I generally have a few kicking about, used but in good nick - currently I can see a nokia 3720 classic and a samsung b2710 gathering dust doing bollock all, I could post them and the charger if I find the willpower to get to a post office.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm

sheilalma wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

well i`m lucky...i dont pay for vonnys contract...my ex does Very Happy
siobhan took her laptop with her when we went to the uk, she had to open it at the airport to show the inside and i have never been so embarrassed in my whole life....the amount of crumbs that fell out of it and the state of the screen HAHAHA What a Face

I know the feeling, my cat keeps sleeping on the laptop and all her gunk results in the e and g not working Embarassed Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:If anybody needs an old handset as an emergency spare or to use, I generally have a few kicking about, used but in good nick - currently I can see a nokia 3720 classic and a samsung b2710 gathering dust doing bollock all, I could post them and the charger if I find the willpower to get to a post office.

thanks for the thought abdul, but i have a phone, just cant afford to use it No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down