Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt

2 posters

Go down

Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt Empty Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:44 pm

The Army will cut up to 7,000 personnel over the next five years to leave a strength of around 98,000.

The former Chief of the General Staff said: "I personally worry about taking the Army in regular manpower terms much more below 100,000 or 95,000," he said. "An Army as small as 80,000 will find itself very hard to operate."

"Also" added Lord Dannatt, "they shouldn't force Abdul out of Westminster either, a civil service without Abdul will find itself very hard to operate too"

When asked for a comment Abdul said "I couldn't give a fuck, I'm off to the coast to disappear from the system, wankers"

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt Empty Re: Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt

Post  she Sat May 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:The Army will cut up to 7,000 personnel over the next five years to leave a strength of around 98,000.

The former Chief of the General Staff said: "I personally worry about taking the Army in regular manpower terms much more below 100,000 or 95,000," he said. "An Army as small as 80,000 will find itself very hard to operate."

"Also" added Lord Dannatt, "they shouldn't force Abdul out of Westminster either, a civil service without Abdul will find itself very hard to operate too"

When asked for a comment Abdul said "I couldn't give a fuck, I'm off to the coast to disappear from the system, wankers"

Very Happy
Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt 189864 Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt 189864 Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt 189864 lol! Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt Empty Re: Army cuts dangerous warns ex-chief Lord Dannatt

Post  morning_glory Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm

lol!

why is the army continually recruiting ?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 pm

same as the civil service but numbers going out now are bigger than numbers going in

also, younger ones are cheaper, fitter, more hard working, more likely to follow rules, etc

they'll fucking regret it when i'm gone though, they will

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat May 28, 2011 10:43 pm

kev used to be in recruiting and liason and i was in the officers mess HAHAHAHA and it WAS a fucking mess LOL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down