Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teacher who hammered pupil acquited.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

teacher who hammered pupil acquited. Empty teacher who hammered pupil acquited.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

hooray!
for justice,common-sense,and decency imo.

Back to top Go down

teacher who hammered pupil acquited. Empty Re: teacher who hammered pupil acquited.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:50 pm

erixter wrote:hooray!

Don't be silly Eric....where do you draw the fucking line?

Back to top Go down

teacher who hammered pupil acquited. Empty Re: teacher who hammered pupil acquited.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Mad Tony wrote:

In the TD class. (Insert musical sting here)

Not sure where I stand on this, Tony, but pretty confident that if this bloke had been out of school for stress-related reasons and a kid plays up while someone else films it to the point he snaps, there's a point where he clearly has lost all responsibility for his own actions.

The problem then is that the school have allowed him back into a bearpit without adequate safeguards. Now look at Walker v Northumberland County Council. See the parallels.

There is more to this than we know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 pm

No matter what the provocation, you can't have adult teachers attacking smaller kids with dumbells screaming 'die, die, die' and getting away with it.
FFS.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:05 pm

It's not the issue of the provocation, Tony. It's not even the assault. It's the fact that the teacher simply should not have been there.

By putting him back in when he clearly wasn't fit to be there, the school have endangered him and everyone under his care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Mad Tony wrote:No matter what the provocation, you can't have adult teachers attacking smaller kids with dumbells screaming 'die, die, die' and getting away with it.
FFS.
Mad

pale pale pale pale

I agree with Tony.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

I don't think he got away with it.

This is where I have the problem. I would personally want to nail him to a fucking tree for beating on a kid. I would, however, want to tear the fucking school a new one more though for putting the man in that position anyway.

Because if you don't, they'll do it again. I doubt he will ever get the opportunity (and I think he'll be glad that choice has been made for him) but it will be business as usual for the school.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Teachers are all thick, overpaid cunts.
I fucking loathe them.
When my kids were at school a week never went by when I wasn't up there rucking with the brain dead pricks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Mad Tony wrote:

the kid's a shit,
shouldn't even be there.

what about the other kids whose lessons are being trashed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Can't have that, Tony. As a student formerly and a father now I have no complaints at all.

Useless fucking managers outside the world over, mind

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

im with eric on this , little fucking shits , he was prob sane before he started teaching them ,, my brothers a teacher he says alot of staff room time is spent venting on the little bastards

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:42 pm

when a 15yr old goes
toe to toe,
eyeball to eyeball,
with a teacher,
what would you suggest tony?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Teachers are all thick, overpaid cunts.
I fucking loathe them.
When my kids were at school a week never went by when I wasn't up there rucking with the brain dead pricks.

Let's just say I have a fair amount of recent experience of the 'trade'.

I was educated at a truly shit comprehensive, but even there, decent sorts existed. Unfortunately, the bullies prospered, both at teacher and student level.

The swing the other way has been overdone completely. Kids who want to fuck shit up have been given carte blanche to do so. That's not the problem, though. They know their choices even at that age. Kids who are genuinely bright are completely ignored in much of the secondary system because so much teacher time is expended on the wifully unruly. Knee-high nihilists.

It's not a straightforward formula. But what doesn't help AT ALL is government interventions like 'Every Child Matters'. No, sorry, they fucking well don't. If they can't be fucking arsed that's one thing, but to disrupt everything for pupils who do actually want to learn, therein lies the rub.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

I suggest the teacher rises above it Eric.

Stop defending the pricks you cunts.
Let's agree to disagree.
I have teachers on a par with traffic wardens so no good can come of this discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:51 pm

And never forget...those that can, do
Those that can't, teach.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Catholic School wasnt it?

The kid wants to thank his lucky stars that he wasn't bummed while he was out cold.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 pm

something you want to tell us tony Suspect Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm

missj wrote:something you want to tell us tony Suspect Razz

He as a nap after tea missjones Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Mad Tony wrote:And never forget...those that can, do
Those that can't, manage strategy by employing consultants.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:20 pm

yep,
agree to differ mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
missj wrote:something you want to tell us tony Suspect Razz

He as a nap after tea missjones Wink

Boat's spot on!
Just woke up!
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Those that can, do.
Those that can, teach.

Those that can manage neither, post on internet fora....

Sorry, had to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 pm

snake plissken wrote:Those that can, do.
Those that can, teach.

Those that can manage neither, post on internet fora....

Sorry, had to be said.

Ok, I'll bite.

Yourself being a classic example Snake?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Well, kind of Tony.

I had a go at this few weeks past. I'm someone who comes from an entirely different background, but around summer last year I decided that the industry I was in had its days numbered. I can still make money in that industry but not nearly as much as I once did. Massively so.

So I applied to do both my PhD and PGCE. I've ended up doing both simultaneously. The latter is by far the hardest. Whatever shit you're told about support mechanisms, you'll pretty quickly end up facing 30 odd hormonal recalcitrants whose mission in the next hour or so is to make you feel as belittled as possible.

Tough going, and I don't know yet if I'm going to go back for another dose. But I can say absolutely that I have genuine respect for those that do it on a day to day basis. There are some real cretins throughout the educational system, but some good sorts as well. I'm sorry if your kids encountered otherwise - there are plenty of bad schools and poor teachers.

But ask yourself this - would you really fancy the task yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:36 pm

snake plissken wrote:Well, kind of Tony.

I had a go at this few weeks past. I'm someone who comes from an entirely different background, but around summer last year I decided that the industry I was in had its days numbered. I can still make money in that industry but not nearly as much as I once did. Massively so.

So I applied to do both my PhD and PGCE. I've ended up doing both simultaneously. The latter is by far the hardest. Whatever shit you're told about support mechanisms, you'll pretty quickly end up facing 30 odd hormonal recalcitrants whose mission in the next hour or so is to make you feel as belittled as possible.

Tough going, and I don't know yet if I'm going to go back for another dose. But I can say absolutely that I have genuine respect for those that do it on a day to day basis. There are some real cretins throughout the educational system, but some good sorts as well. I'm sorry if your kids encountered otherwise - there are plenty of bad schools and poor teachers.

But ask yourself this - would you really fancy the task yourself?

I know i couldnt Snake, must take a special sort imo, moreso with these supper schools and campus's they a building nowadays. Big chance it wont be long before we have American style massacres here. No No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next