Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beer!

4 posters

Go down

beer! Empty beer!

Post  she Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

i`m gonna feel rough tomoz What a Face
she
she

Back to top Go down

beer! Empty Re: beer!

Post  morning_glory Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:06 am

i stopped drinking when tl started pissing me off mg, i`m actually quite sober Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm

hes a little shit.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 pm

ho'hum. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

she wrote:i stopped drinking when tl started pissing me off mg, i`m actually quite sober Neutral

morning_glory wrote:hes a little shit.

Can't understand why you persevere there. If you find a tumour you have it excised, you don't make it comfortable and feed it so it can grow.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 am

NotBert wrote:
she wrote:i stopped drinking when tl started pissing me off mg, i`m actually quite sober Neutral

Can't understand why you persevere there. If you find a tumour you have it excised, you don't make it comfortable and feed it so it can grow.

yup.
my thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

NotBert wrote:

they would love it if I went.but Im stubborn.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

They wouldn't, they'd fucking hate it because they'd have no-one to pop at. They have a twilight existence of being suckled on mummy's teat and daddy's cock into their twenties and thirties. They haven't the bollocks to do it out in the big bad world and so they turn into online heroes who think what they do is on a par with rioting.

They hunt your kids as if child abuse is fair game and seek to benefit from the distance that the web puts between you. They also shit their pants when you take them to task for it. Fat Paul is the only person I've ever seen effectively weep on the web. Spectacular. Then you've Andrew Cox, fantasist who has apparently just been fucked off by Geri Halliwell by BlackBerry, and a child who thinks he's a pro punter but lives in a fucking shanty town on the edge of Liverpool, a 50 square mile shanty town, and who evidently gets all his £1k+ bets on in the same Corals time and again.

Your being there lends them a life they don't have.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

NotBert wrote:They wouldn't, they'd fucking hate it because they'd have no-one to pop at. They have a twilight existence of being suckled on mummy's teat and daddy's cock into their twenties and thirties. They haven't the bollocks to do it out in the big bad world and so they turn into online heroes who think what they do is on a par with rioting.

They hunt your kids as if child abuse is fair game and seek to benefit from the distance that the web puts between you. They also shit their pants when you take them to task for it. Fat Paul is the only person I've ever seen effectively weep on the web. Spectacular. Then you've Andrew Cox, fantasist who has apparently just been fucked off by Geri Halliwell by BlackBerry, and a child who thinks he's a pro punter but lives in a fucking shanty town on the edge of Liverpool, a 50 square mile shanty town, and who evidently gets all his £1k+ bets on in the same Corals time and again.

Fucking Quality bert beer! 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

NotBert wrote:They wouldn't, they'd fucking hate it because they'd have no-one to pop at. They have a twilight existence of being suckled on mummy's teat and daddy's cock into their twenties and thirties. They haven't the bollocks to do it out in the big bad world and so they turn into online heroes who think what they do is on a par with rioting.

they dont like me, hence I stay. Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm

I'd only be there as long as I was enjoying it, MG. The shit took over, though. When Feldy banned me for fuck all, I had twenty people blocked. I can skim anything but in no particular order, I couldn't be arsed reading the one line block of The Pie Dwarf and his Grumpy Old Fuck, the Stoner Twins, Coxy the Blackberry Boy, Fat Paul the Merry Go Round Pisser, Agoraphobia Boy, Dyslexo Depresso and so many more too pointless to mention. When you've seen a thread that has seventeen replies and all of them are blocked, it's time to pack it in.

I'm eighteen months out. Apparently "Hi I'm Paul Robinson, I Want To Fuck Your Kids" and his cod psychology thinks I couldn't leave the shithole behind. You might want to tell him it's been a year and a half and I'm still going to kick fuck out of him if I ever meet him, but he's ever so slightly wrong. Again. Maybe he should stick to sucking Nige's dick and talking about his obsolete qualifications because people assessment isn't a transferable skill that he has.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 am

NotBert wrote:I'd only be there as long as I was enjoying it, MG. The shit took over, though. When Feldy banned me for fuck all, I had twenty people blocked. I can skim anything but in no particular order, I couldn't be arsed reading the one line block of The Pie Dwarf and his Grumpy Old Fuck, the Stoner Twins, Coxy the Blackberry Boy, Fat Paul the Merry Go Round Pisser, Agoraphobia Boy, Dyslexo Depresso and so many more too pointless to mention. When you've seen a thread that has seventeen replies and all of them are blocked, it's time to pack it in.

I'm eighteen months out. Apparently "Hi I'm Paul Robinson, I Want To Fuck Your Kids" and his cod psychology thinks I couldn't leave the shithole behind. You might want to tell him it's been a year and a half and I'm still going to kick fuck out of him if I ever meet him, but he's ever so slightly wrong. Again. Maybe he should stick to sucking Nige's dick and talking about his obsolete qualifications because people assessment isn't a transferable skill that he has.

well i don't miss it.
although i'd like to think that i got on well with most of them. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down