Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have found the most wonderful beer in the world.....

Go down

I have found the most wonderful beer in the world..... Empty I have found the most wonderful beer in the world.....

Post  Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:30 pm

....Just had my first ever bottle.

Now my only drink for life.

Utterly wonderful blonde ale.

I have found the most wonderful beer in the world..... Boondo10

Back to top Go down

I have found the most wonderful beer in the world..... Empty Re: I have found the most wonderful beer in the world.....

Post  NotBert Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:49 am

A nice pint, Tone. FWIW, I had a pint of Shipyard (can't remember which) at Sefton Park Cricket Club earlier in the year which would have won my award for "Beer I would most like to have sex with" in the last year.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

I have found the most wonderful beer in the world..... Empty Re: I have found the most wonderful beer in the world.....

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm

This year's sex beer I haven't had yet.

It was there in the shop and as I saw it, the special edition tits-in-armour woman beckoned me over and said 'remember me?'.

Yes, yes I did. It was a drink I've never had but which instantly made you curious because of its USP. It used to be quite widespread but in the era of less is more, largely declined. Because it's Faxe, and it comes in one litre cans. Looks like a fucking pipe bomb. Younger me was already hard before seeing the eye candy on the side, so I'll report back when I've finished fucking it and decide to drink it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down