Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you Empty This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 am

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you Robin-gibb-looking-guant-as-he-arrived-to-do-the-alan-titchmarsh-show-on-the-southbank-pic-brian-mackness-51546244

Back to top Go down

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you Empty Re: This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

Post  bitofatwat Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 am

Ugly cunt Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you Empty Re: This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

Same age as me only he's wearing a fucking syrup.
A large Kebab and two pints of ale a night would have him back to normal inside 3 months.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:17 am

How you doing nobby?
What made you decide to come back mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:33 am

I'm getting by thanks mate...The old bones are fucking aching more and more with the passing of the years.
I came back here because the rest of the internet is so fucking boring these days!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm getting by thanks mate...The old bones are fucking aching more and more with the passing of the years.
I came back here because the rest of the internet is so fucking boring these days!

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Good to see you back nobby.Thius place certainly need a bit of an injection of life.
You still in spain or back over here?
Im going for a pint in the lamb in romford market on friday with my dad,aint been there for ages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm off to Spain for the winter in just over 5 weeks man.
I might be in Romford Market on Friday...I just might just pop into The Lamb!
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 pm

More than welcome to a pint of romfords finest nobby.i'll be in there from 12.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

If we are going down I'll let you know on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Same age as me only he's wearing a fucking syrup.
A large Kebab and two pints of ale a night would have him back to normal inside 3 months.

I could kick seven bells out of the doctor in the Mirror who "diagnosed" him today, the cunt.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 am

You read the fucking Mirror?
This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am

No, Tone, my old man does and old habits die hard.

I don't read papers but I will pick up what's in front of me. It's one of the few areas I disagree with Nye Bevan and even then I agree with the overarching sentiment
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 am

i read the mail Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:10 am

Staggy wrote:i read the mail Embarassed

FFS!!
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 am

Do you pay for it, Staggy? I can save you the cost if it helps.

Anyone who isn't a white middle class male with no health problems who fucks women is to blame

No charge, cut out and keep Razz
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:19 am

Yep have it delivered every day bert.
Along with the racing post about 3 magazines for my wife a peppa pig mag for my youngest and some other for my eldest daughter.
If i miss one weeks payment at the shop i need to get a bloody loan out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 am

A banker, a Daily Mail reader and a benefit claimant are sitting at a table sharing 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 and says to the Daily Mail reader, ‘Watch out for the benefit claimant, he wants your biscuit’

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am

I actually feel guilty about my ex paper boy.
He is now about 19 as fat as fuck and spends his time between the local bookies doing 10p patents and playing roulette and drinking strong cider in the allyway.
At 13 he was up at 6.30 delivering my papers but a couple of years reading my racing post and he is like a star of shameless.(i know he wasnt reading peppa pig as the youngest wasnt born then)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 am

Staggy wrote: doing 10p patents and playing roulette and drinking strong cider in the allyway.

He has a better life than me.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Staggy wrote: doing 10p patents and playing roulette and drinking strong cider in the allyway.

He has a better life than me.

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you 882526
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 am

Morning lads! This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you 38011

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 am

runawaytrain wrote:Morning lads! This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you 38011

Spots cheers cheers cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am

Hello train woman.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Hello train woman.

You'll be more or less neighbours in December Tone bounce bounce bounce
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum