Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 am

I wonder if she'll sit on my face.
This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you - Page 2 469397

Back to top Go down

This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you

Post  runawaytrain Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Only if you buy the Cruz Smile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 pm

runawaytrain wrote:Only if you buy the Cruz Smile

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:This is what being a vegan and teetotal does to you - Page 2 Robin-gibb-looking-guant-as-he-arrived-to-do-the-alan-titchmarsh-show-on-the-southbank-pic-brian-mackness-51546244

Turns out he has liver cancer.
pale

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:48 pm

NotBert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Same age as me only he's wearing a fucking syrup.
A large Kebab and two pints of ale a night would have him back to normal inside 3 months.

I could kick seven bells out of the doctor in the Mirror who "diagnosed" him today, the cunt.

I told you. I never expanded on it on here because I didn't want to be the one who pointed it out when there's a medical professional on hand but the gobshite in the Mirror put the fear of God up no end of people about a couple of diseases that (i) are essentially manageable and (ii) relatively rare when of course cancer isn't.

Were I to bet on life and death issues, I'd have made a fortune. The bowel disorder that was most likely to be affecting him was not whatever the Mirror wanker was harping on about and spouting no end of half-truths and nonsenses, but more likely bowel cancer or any other internal cancer. The probability of that over any of the diseases he was promoting was by my reckoning about 30 times as great minimum.

It beats me when a medical professional sees no end of weight loss and goes for a fucking zebra instead of the horse on front of him because they have hooves too.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Can't argue with any of that Bert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum