Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok should these be banned from here

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok should these be banned from here

Ok should these be  banned from here Vote_lcap67%Ok should these be  banned from here Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Ok should these be  banned from here Vote_lcap33%Ok should these be  banned from here Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Ok should these be  banned from here Empty Ok should these be banned from here

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 am

Feldy very harsh on MG imo
missjones first here with my dig at fresh
Volante ...sorry but i dont know you well enough you could be a mole unless you prove otherwise

runs untill 10am tomorrow
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ok should these be  banned from here Empty Re: Ok should these be banned from here

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:28 am

Let them state their cases. Only fair.

This isn't PP after all.

Back to top Go down

Ok should these be  banned from here Empty Re: Ok should these be banned from here

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

Bert wrote:Let them state their cases. Only fair.

This isn't PP after all.

10pm then bert i'm out after 11am till 7 pm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:30 am

They might refuse and leave, of course. That's a statement in itself, though. I'd like to think they wouldn't, not because of the forum but because of the people they are or might be.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 1:30 am

I don't want anyone banning .
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 am

I fucking do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 am

Just vote as you feel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 am

if there is a mole, let them go back and say that they are a load of cunts who dont like the truth and they are a bunch of weak mardey arses.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 am

Frankly, I don't care.

I wouldn't ban out of spite, I'd ban out of simply whether they aren't who they say they are.

If they feed back to the trolls, so fuck? If they copy posts for the trolls, so fuck? This is a better forum because the unholy gobshites aren't here. If the good posters are getting banned from PP because they aren't toeing the party line, well, that's been happening since I went.

I don't think they'll be back anyway, tbh. Feldy isn't on here but from the sound of it is happily punting around with The Killer of Sister George? Fuck me, that's a no-brainer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 am

Bert wrote:Frankly, I don't care.

I wouldn't ban out of spite, I'd ban out of simply whether they aren't who they say they are.

If they feed back to the trolls, so fuck? If they copy posts for the trolls, so fuck? This is a better forum because the unholy gobshites aren't here. If the good posters are getting banned from PP because they aren't toeing the party line, well, that's been happening since I went.

I don't think they'll be back anyway, tbh. Feldy isn't on here but from the sound of it is happily punting around with The Killer of Sister George? Fuck me, that's a no-brainer.

forget that pm i just sent Razz Razz Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:48 am

Admin wrote:Feldy very harsh on MG imo
Volante ...sorry but i dont know you well enough you could be a mole unless you prove otherwise

Boat?

Of course you don't know me well, I'm new here and I can't prove I'm not a mole.
My username on BF and PP was always Klaus Kinski. Kit and Mad Tony may remember me but I don't post that often.
You PM'd me at PP to confirm if I was KK because someone was using my name.
As far as I know I have not posted anything which could be seen as offensive to anyone one here.

FFS Boat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:50 am

If you were Klaus...what's your home town?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 am

Volonte wrote:
Admin wrote:Feldy very harsh on MG imo

Boat?

Of course you don't know me well, I'm new here and I can't prove I'm not a mole.
My username on BF and PP was always Klaus Kinski. Kit and Mad Tony may remember me but I don't post that often.
You PM'd me at PP to confirm if I was KK because someone was using my name.
As far as I know I have not posted anything which could be seen as offensive to anyone one here.

FFS Boat.

Volante seems ok in my books.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 am

Mad Tony wrote:If you were Klaus...what's your home town?

kinell sherlock, even i know that.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 am

morning_glory wrote:

kinell sherlock, even i know that.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:54 am

I never said the town I was from Tony, just the County-Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:55 am

Volonte and MJ are ok.....Feldy should be fucked off.
No hard feelings mate!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 am

Thanks Tony and MG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 am

Volonte wrote:Thanks Tony and MG.

Any man that posts the solitary word 'cunt' in a posting is ok in my book!
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:25 am

right lets get this straight , my crime was to tell you off and question you in public about the fresh posting on pp ? i need to sort my case you see . you were the one posted that vid on here not once but twice and scared the kitty cat Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun May 02, 2010 10:25 am

After the comments and few pms i think we should ride it out and no bannings are needed. Pesonally disappointed with Feldy not for the action he took over banning me or morning glory, disappointed he lets Olspy carry on without a word.

missjones and Volante feel free to carry on as normal, perhaps its good for both forums that you can still straddle Laughing Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:28 am

i thought you were just yellow carded Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun May 02, 2010 10:33 am

missj wrote:i thought you were just yellow carded Smile

I got no conformation mj and ive not been back to try
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 am

Fuck Feldy off from here ffs Boat
Are you a man or a mouse?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next