Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please? Empty how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 am

serious question.
maybe boat can answer both without having a roll-call. Smile

Back to top Go down

how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please? Empty Re: how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am

Happy to admit banned from PP and no interest in going back. If I'm ever working in the Coventry area, mind, I might arrange a small reunion

Back to top Go down

how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please? Empty Re: how many juicers are banned from PP? and how many who aren't banned visit both forums please?

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 am

I dont know if anyone is still banned eric, most left because of the constant bickering. I would say the 4 main protagonists are Fresh, Olspy, Tabloid Lover and Window Licker, and perhaps a couple more who are sidekicks but to a lesser degree.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:57 am

I'm still banned, BOAT. I was banned without the courtesy of being told. I told Feldy to wipe my account. I've never been advised of length or otherwise so am happy to accept sine die

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:12 am

well,
if,
as i suspect,

(and please correct me if i'm wrong)

most of us are free to visit PP any time we like,
and choose not to,
why would we want them here?

and the fact that they are inviting us to a party,
at OUR place, Shocked
ought to answer your question mate.

well,
that's my two penny worth. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 am

Blob on, Eric.

I can't even fathom why they'd want to come here. Who do they want to speak to?

I'd gladly speak to a couple of them but the second time I'd talk to them would be through a medium, the fucking nonces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 am

well,
tbh bert,
i'm not gonna start ranting and raving about what i think of them,
or that i might leave,
cos i got no place else to go,
but i wouldn't welcome them,
and i really do think we'd end up with the dregs.

having said that,
boat is NOT feldy.

and they might not be here for long.

all they gotta do is be civil,
and that's not what they're about is it. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am

Can't fault that, Eric. Impeccable logic as ever.

It all falls down at "why?"

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 am

Cracking thread Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 am

not banned but deleted my account as i got tired of reading constant hitler/nazi appreciation threads, racist abuse threads, wrong sex deviant threads and the non stop stream of shit stirring and gobbing at people - i've not seen the place since i left and have no intention of going back, that would make me lower than the wrongun gang

the more they're blocked from here the more they will make it a mission to get in here one way or another and start shite, that happens and i'll give up here as well

it's a shame some of them don't post here as most are okay but the few wankers make it not worthwhile, not even for five minutes - let them fester in their filth, it reminds me of a household where the family pet shits on the carpet but nobody wants to clean it up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 am

It's a good job we haven't told them about our other forum where we talk more openly than on this front forum. Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 am

It's ok Eric, they won't believe me.

By the way, your standing order came through, our first balance sheet will be ready for the end of January and we have to arrange the next MSN conference. Laughing Cool Laughing Suspect Razz

Any queries to BOAT as treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm

I go on both.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:not banned but deleted my account as i got tired of reading constant hitler/nazi appreciation threads, racist abuse threads, wrong sex deviant threads and the non stop stream of shit stirring and gobbing at people - i've not seen the place since i left and have no intention of going back, that would make me lower than the wrongun gang

the more they're blocked from here the more they will make it a mission to get in here one way or another and start shite, that happens and i'll give up here as well

it's a shame some of them don't post here as most are okay but the few wankers make it not worthwhile, not even for five minutes - let them fester in their filth, it reminds me of a household where the family pet shits on the carpet but nobody wants to clean it up

QFT Witnessed every minute it abdul, if a shrink could get access to that forum he'd pay £200 a month for the subscription
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:not banned but deleted my account as i got tired of reading constant hitler/nazi appreciation threads, racist abuse threads, wrong sex deviant threads and the non stop stream of shit stirring and gobbing at people - i've not seen the place since i left and have no intention of going back, that would make me lower than the wrongun gang

and i suspect that it's the wankers wanting to come here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Could you imagine the explosion in there if Trolspy and Fat Chops ever fell out?

Facebook would be shut down overnight for excessive reprisal grooming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Again, I have to ask, BOAT.

Why?

The fat cunt reckoned, in his teenage psychobabble, that I needed the grief on the forum, couldn't live without it. Seems he was the needy cunt all along.

Who didn't know he was a needy cunt Laughing Laughing Laughing Aside from Nige, obviously

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Bert wrote:Again, I have to ask, BOAT.

Why?

The fat cunt reckoned, in his teenage psychobabble, that I needed the grief on the forum, couldn't live without it. Seems he was the needy cunt all along.

Who didn't know he was a needy cunt Laughing Laughing Laughing Aside from Nige, obviously

Megalomaniacs, Narcissistics Delusionists OCD's etc etc There all there on a daily basis Laughing Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi all

I was invited here.
I used PP, but have been banned twice already Smile
I am curently active, but over the last week have got very bored of trollpsy and fat cunt.
Ive choosen not to post as frequently as I did. However, I shall pop in here from time to time if im welcome.

As for fresh, hes a fat mixing cunt, if hes around here im off. Smile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Course you welcome , you wouldnt have had the invite otherwise Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:52 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Course you welcome , you wouldnt have had the invite otherwise Laughing

i'll second that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next