Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just had a visit by the gestapo

2 posters

Go down

Just had a visit by the gestapo Empty Just had a visit by the gestapo

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Women wanting to know why we havent sent in our census form yet. I asked her how much she was being paid working on a Sunday afternoon and she said its was non of my business, and i told her well the reason i've not sent in the cenus was none of her business and shut the door Just had a visit by the gestapo 158506
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Just had a visit by the gestapo Empty Re: Just had a visit by the gestapo

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 pm

census enumerators get about £7 an hour, which is not very much when you consider the amount of rude people they have to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Kit wrote:census enumerators get about £7 an hour, which is not very much when you consider the amount of rude people they have to deal with.

Looked like an adult learner maybe mid 50s ....I have no time for people with clip boards, money should be better spent on front line services
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Kit wrote:census enumerators get about £7 an hour, which is not very much when you consider the amount of rude people they have to deal with.

Looked like an adult learner maybe mid 50s ....I have no time for people with clip boards, money should be better spent on front line services

I was in two minds about going for that job, but you have to be physically fit.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Ironically , one of the benefits of the census is it gives a breakdown of the local population and an indication of how much funds to allocate to front line services Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Kit wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

Ironically , one of the benefits of the census is it gives a breakdown of the local population and an indication of how much funds to allocate to front line services Razz

Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

so boat. cos you have been bolshy, the future of Barnsley's infrastrucure hangs in the balance.

and you will be fined of course.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:34 pm

morning_glory wrote:so boat. cos you have been bolshy, the future of Barnsley's infrastrucure hangs in the balance.

and you will be fined of course.

I was pissed off because a flu bug as gone through the entire house in the past fortnight ...so its been bedlem. Thats my excuse anyway Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:50 pm

The census has been done since 1801 , I do empathise with people who do not wish to give their info to the bloody government , and apparently this is the last one they will be doing (unless minds are changed) , but its not all bad, I am hoping that many people will return 'not religious' as its a top choice in this one under that section

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 am

Here's her visiting Nobby

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down