Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared.....

2 posters

Go down

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared..... Empty So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared.....

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

....then parts company with Capello a couple of hours later
Suspect

Back to top Go down

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared..... Empty Re: So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared.....

Post  bitofatwat Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Would be a big mistake having him as manager. Whats he ever really achieved confused
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared..... Empty Re: So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared.....

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Fuck all and never will.
Funnily enough, Capello walks away with the highest win percentage of ANY England manager ever. (67%)

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 pm

He keeps getting results, though.

He should be improving his writing skills tonight in a cell where he should be writing love letters to a one-eared man named Turk. He isn't. That's got to be of some tactical value
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:45 pm

i think he's done okay with what he's had at his disposal.
and players seem to respond to his way of managing.
worth a shot i reckon.
what have we got to lose?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Tonight's homework....What has Harry Redknapp won in 30 years as a manager?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Tonight's homework....What has Harry Redknapp won in 30 years as a manager?

Cant find much sir, will this do?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9066315/Harry-Redknapps-managerial-career-in-pictures.html
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Fancy the England job?
Apply here...at least you can frame the reply!

Very Happy

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/England-Football-Manager---London-Wembley-Travel-Required_job52827388

Only Martin O neill cuts the mustard for me. Mourinio not sure.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 am

Barry Fry for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm

well,
it's 'arry f'me. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 pm

erixter wrote:well,
it's 'arry f'me. tongue

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared..... 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

So the FA waits to see bent cunt Redknapp cleared..... 2728206345

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down