Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather

2 posters

Go down

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather Empty young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Fucking hell you get some awesome eyefulls when out and about....such as picking the little'un up from school. I'm sure lasses didn't dress like this during the summer 40 years ago. I'm talking tits, arsecheeks etc almost on full display. Love it!! Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather Empty Re: young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 469397

Back to top Go down

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather Empty Re: young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Fucking hell you get some awesome eyefulls when out and about....such as picking the little'un up from school. I'm sure lasses didn't dress like this during the summer 40 years ago. I'm talking tits, arsecheeks etc almost on full display. Love it!! Very Happy

AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE MOTHERS!!
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Fucking hell you get some awesome eyefulls when out and about....such as picking the little'un up from school. I'm sure lasses didn't dress like this during the summer 40 years ago. I'm talking tits, arsecheeks etc almost on full display. Love it!! Very Happy

AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE MOTHERS!!
cheers

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 189864 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather Wbt1i
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 pm

A fine filly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:50 pm

nice. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:30 am

Five years ago today. I'd have remembered that picture but... scratch
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:48 am

Where the fuck has 5 years gone?
I'm 70 in two years................help.
young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:47 am

I fucking love summer... Laughing

Thinking back earlier to the first boob I ever saw that wasn't a meal plan - I'd have been about 8, on a school field probably in that long hot summer of '76.  Can't even remember the reason I was with the set of kids I was with (I knew them well enough but they weren't my usual crowd, there were about 8 of us, maybe?) and somehow this teenage girl, Julie (fourteen to sixteen, I'd say but WTF would I know, I was 8 ), wound up losing in a rough and tumble on a slope by the golf course and was somewhat debagged by my co-agers.  My memory is that she didn't really "lose" as such and was pretty much happy to have her lils out for a few secs before putting them away but made sure she'd been alfresco enough for one kid (not me, one of her "crowd") to have given one an almost comedy wobble.

I now wonder what would happen in the modern day?  Did they take advantage of her, did she take advantage of us, was it planned all along, who would end up under a social worker for it?  In the wider scheme of things, I stood off in the background, largely bemused by the turn of events, can't say I was scarred by proceedings and can't say anyone came out of it harmed, or even angry tbh.  Never been one for sexual assault, though.  Kids will be kids, yes, but I'm not into Lord of the Flies, thanks.

I only bring this up now because an older me, having looked back at event and outcome, were I to advise the younger me, would say that I should at least give her a round of applause - I reckon she was pretty pleased with them, hence the show and she did have a tidy boob on here, so a reason to be pleased (one should always be appreciative) and more importantly, the modern day punchline is that the field became a part of a nine-hole golf course replicating iconic holes around the world which closed this week just gone while it seeks a new owner.  Having played it, the second is the Postage Stamp at Troon and if I end up on the right of the green or the slope that runs off it, I can't help but get a little tingle in my trews... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 pm

young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 47620 young women dressing provocatively in this warm weather 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down