Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's...................

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... Empty had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's...................

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 pm

knockin on a bit.
could be as old as me. Shocked
well,
maybe not THAT old.
but,
i like her.
and i STILL wouldn't mind getting to know her a little better. Neutral

Back to top Go down

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... Empty Re: had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's...................

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

erixter wrote:knockin on a bit.
could be as old as me. Shocked
well,
maybe not THAT old.
but,
i like her.
and i STILL wouldn't mind getting to slip her a length. Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... Empty Re: had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's...................

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

who knows boat?

wouldn't want her to have any sort of expectations in that department,and would be apologising in advance.
but again,
if we ever got that friendly,
who knows? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

erixter wrote:who knows boat?

wouldn't want her to have any sort of expectations in that department,and would be apologising in advance.
but again,
if we ever got that friendly,
who knows? Neutral

Most women ive me like a bit of tongue too eric ....who knows Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 pm

Cut the cackle Eric...does she do anal or not?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Cut the cackle Eric...does she do anal or not?

Or even MOT

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... _44787263_motson282
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 am

"Heh heh, that reminds me of a game in 1968/69, Leeds United against Coventry and this young reporter got his debut brown wings from a whore picked up on the aptly named Headrow. Norman Hunter was a tower of strength but they couldn't break Coventry and drew 1 apiece, where as my tower of strength won as I smashed in her back doors. I don't think I bettered that performance until the game when Dennis Bergkamp, the Dutch maestro, scored the hat-trick for Arsenal against Leicester, if I remember correctly which were first, second and third in goal of the month and I managed to fuck a Ukrainian prostitute three different ways in a 90 minute spell to equal him."
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:02 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Cut the cackle Eric...does she do anal or not?

i don't imagine that i shall ever know.

do i REALLY WANT TO?

i don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 pm

i REALLY like her.

i doubt that she ever gives me a thought.
she's old,
probably married.
and she has her dogs.
i'd be her dog.

"A'OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

woof!

woof'woof!

she could pet me,
and stroke me. had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 392373

and tbh,
she's a bit old for that shit.

i mean,
at 73,
who needs it? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Just fucking rump her. Razz

Sorry Eric, just having a bit of fun - carry on, you know we all follow this avidly
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am

bert speak for "borin old cnut".
sorry. Embarassed

women!
i don't fuckin know had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 523193 .

we're speaking.
we're not.
we are.
we're not.
we are. had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 75119

this has happened before.
what goes on with those creatures? Mad

reckon i'll just withdraw into my sun-crossword and fk 'em all. had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 2728206345

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 am

Far from it, Eric. I have a mental picture of your events and it's pretty much the only web tale where I do that. I think we're all the same on here - we watch it like we all watched Roots in the 70s
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 pm

well i wish i'd never spoken to her.
i'm starting to feel very awkward.

i said "good morning" to her this morning.
and with a sideways glance,
it was like oh!whatever. Neutral

but,
we've spoken.
we've chatted.
can't just ignore her ( maybe i should ).
and,
oh i don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

i think if she ever asks me,
point blank,
why did i break the,god knows how many years of silence,
i shall just come clean and tell her.
what's to feel ashamed or embarrassed out?
i might tell her that "hey!you're not un-attractive.i'm just another married bloke who isn't getting any.and if she's shocked and/or embarrassed,she shouldn't be."
"okay,so it isn't gonna happen."
"i'm sorry". Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm

NotBert wrote:Far from it, Eric. I have a mental picture of your events and it's pretty much the only web tale where I do that. I think we're all the same on here - we watch it like we all watched Roots in the 70s
watched it and read it , nice work eric Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

is that you in the avatar?
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

missyj wrote:is that you in the avatar?

Nobby has better boobs
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:50 pm

I wish it fucking was.
had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:
I wish it fucking was. This is me had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... Tumblr_m1ghpyHv261r0yudro1_400
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:20 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 am

the things people do Neutral it gets on my nerves
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

missyj wrote:the things people do Neutral it gets on my nerves

had a convo with stickie this morning,and yes she's................... 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 am

It would be if that was you sitting on me MJ
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next