Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it.

Go down

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. Empty well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

lovely' lovely woman.
lovely smile.
lovely chat.
well spoken.
very self-assured.
seemed quite intelligent, Shocked
was happy to chat with me,
comfortably carrying the conversation.
no way is she single,child-less,in need of a rogering etc.

and i am so happy to make her acquaintance. cheers

Last edited by erixter on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. Empty Re: well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am

Does she do anal?

Back to top Go down

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. Empty Re: well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am

yep.
and she swallows.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Does she do anal?

Is that her husband? Alan the Dyslexic?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

NotBert wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Does she do anal?

Is that her husband? Alan the Dyslexic?

i had to think about that one. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

erixter wrote:yep.
and she swallows.

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

seriously guys.
she alright.
no way would i try it on with her. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 pm

erixter wrote:seriously guys.
she alright.
no way would i try it on with her. No

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. PSST%20YOUR%20GAY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

she was very,
calm,confident,and polite.
so,
"matter of fact".
that tells me that she isn't even remotely interested in me.
it's good.
i've actually made freinds with a woman. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 pm

looking forward to tuesday morning. Smile

i wonder if i shall see her again. Neutral

we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

She'll turn up with her husband and he'll smash your face in.
well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm

yeah,
i've thought about that.

i doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Here he is Eric:

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. Tough-guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

nobby,
don't do that. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 pm

worst case scenario would be that i've pulled.
i doubt that very much, i hope not.

after yesterday,
i thought it might be best if i backed off,
we've broken the silence,
see if she speaks to me.

well,
this morning she did.
a quick "hello" as she marched by.
it was a nice,almost tuneful,"hellooooooo".
i sat with my head in the crossword and by the time i responded she was a few yards past me.

so,
i shall smile,and say hello when i see her. Smile

feeling a bit guilty,
and faintly ashamed of my mucky thoughts.

i don't/can't believe that she'd have any sort of interest in me but,
what if?

if/when she shows an interest,
i shall just explain myself and apologise. Embarassed

what a loser. well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. 523193

well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

You just make me laugh mate.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 pm

so anyway;
there's a very uneasy/uncomfortable exchange of "hellos" now.
and it's not nice.
should have left things as they were.

yesterday,
she said "hello",
and i kept my head down.

this morning,
i spoke,
and she sort of whined/mumbled/ a very "low-key" "hello". Embarassed

i really am just a silly old fool who doesn't know how to be with people.

best leave it be i reckon.
i mean,
i'm old enough to be her dad ffs.

and she really "MIGHT" tell her old man. affraid

oh well,

"TOO INFINTY AND BEYOND". Very Happy well,i bit the bullet this morning.i spoke to stickie.and wow!...and now i'm regretting it. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down