Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping.

Go down

"just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. Empty "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 pm

oh dear, confused or what.
i said to somebody earlier that i sympathise ( to some extent ) with politicians.

every arguement has two sides,and sometimes,there really ISN'T,a solution.
so,we strive for amicable compromises.
sort of. scratch

ANYWAY! "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. 523193

just supposin...what if?... yeah but...no but...and maybe...............

on the face of it,and maybe i'm deluding myself,that,at the very least,stickie doesn't mind my speaking to her.
it seems as though if i don't say hello first,then she does.
so okay,i'm not causing a nuisance.
if i was,she'd find an alternative dog walking route.yes? Neutral

now let's take a huge leap of faith here.

let's assume that;
not only does she not mind,
she actually quite likes that we're speaking.
what the hell?
she'd like us to become better acquainted. Shocked

............................................................................................

and maybe she really IS,just an ordinary,happily married housewife.

............................................................................................

WHAT IF, we got on first name terms?
WHAT IF,i went over to see her on a non-working day?
JUST SUPPOSING,maybe,that actually,she would mind a bit of "no-strings" erm,,,,,,,,,let's call it "togetherness Embarassed "
YES BUT,WHAT IF,she actully IS married?
or WHAT IF i hurt her feelings,because i've seemingly, assumed that she'd even consider, anything like that?
and then,
WHAT IF,my wife found out? affraid
IF anything happened,
it would probably end in tears,
us avoiding each other,
her hating my guts.
and all because of that dirty little cnut in my trousers. Embarassed

and yet,
i can't help wondering. "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. 75119

yeah but,
what if?
just supposin......

and i probably AM,
just a stupid old cnut.

but then,
SHE'S not exactly young.

and maybe...

oh wtf.

when in doubt,
do nowt.
imo.

have fun juicers. "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. 38011

Back to top Go down

"just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. Empty Re: "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 am

soon after i got to work,
i thought about that,
thing in my trousers bit. Embarassed
oh i don't know tbh.
still wrestling with that one.
my feelings seem to be cooling.
but i DO like her.
i think.

Back to top Go down

"just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. Empty Re: "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping.

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 am

Too much thought analysis eric....go with your instinct. The problem with man is we got too educated, animals just act on instinct and we are no different, we just think are. I'm sure there's an animal inside trying to get out eric. Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 am

boat,
seeing her walk by my stop,
for god knows how many years,
and not speaking,
yes,
i thought certain thoughts.

and then after speaking to her,
seeing her response,
her smile,
the way she spoke.
really nice tones,
good pronunciation,
so clear,
calm,
and un-flustered.

i was like,
WOW! "just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. 47620

but i've had time to think;
and now i'm like,
what could she possibly want with me?
a married man,
a married AGING man,
( i won't hide the fact,if we ever get to chatting )
my wife's feelings,
the guilt that i would certainly be feeling.

and for what?
a knee trembler. Rolling Eyes

if we ever DID get cosy,
i think i might like her too much to use her like that.
yes,
really.

the only way that i could ever see us bunking-up,
is if i told her all this,
and she said,
"oh what hell,why don't we just get into bed and whatever happens,happens."

aint gonna happen. No

Last edited by erixter on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:"just supposin"and"what if?"the bane of my life...versus... "just fuckin do it"...re:this "stickie"nonsense.and my age isn't helping. Article-2092001-1178608F000005DC-824_634x650

Is the cat deeley? lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down