Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do

2 posters

Go down

when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do Empty when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:08 pm

having a bad day,
things going wrong,
suitors queuing up for a piece of you. affraid Mad when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do 75119

oh what power they weild.

just to feel,
the touch,
of a woman. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do Empty Re: when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do Empty Re: when only a woman will do.when a wank just............won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm

WTF? Laughing

i won't look.

but,
just a little bit of comforting sometimes.
y'know?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm

It doesn't exist, Eric (at least I hope it doesn't Shocked ) but should be the sort of site that would work for situations like this
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

bert,
i need a woman.
a nice woman.
a caring-sharing woman.
a dirty, ish (when it's called for),woman.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

That's where Pleaty went wrong. He should have got himself a "regular". Although my only experience of this comes through television which means one of you will be murdered within two hours and the crime will be solved by a fat drunk in a black suit with a gambling problem, a long-suffering wife and a son who hates him and a daughter who makes up the numbers.

Although you get a shot at Harry Potter's mum.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 pm

NotBert wrote: a long-suffering wife and a son who hates him.

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:49 pm

erixter wrote:
NotBert wrote: a long-suffering wife and a son who hates him.

Suspect

Laughing

She doesn't suffer and he doesn't care from what you say, Eric.

You're not Robbie Coltrane, are you?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

she suffers.

he actually does care.
and it's a shame.

the problem really IS me.
and i'm so sorry.

but there it is.

life eh?

ps,
not coltrane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

NotBert wrote:That's where Pleaty went wrong. He should have got himself a "regular". Although my only experience of this comes through television which means one of you will be murdered within two hours and the crime will be solved by a fat drunk in a black suit with a gambling problem, a long-suffering wife and a son who hates him and a daughter who makes up the numbers.

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Eric, have you been lying to us? Suspect

TBH, it's a family dynamic that isn't uncommon. Jimmy McGovern is popular because he writes about what Marcus Aurelius said - "We covet what we see every day"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm

NotBert wrote:Eric, have you been lying to us? Suspect

TBH, it's a family dynamic that isn't uncommon. Jimmy McGovern is popular because he writes about what Marcus Aurelius said - "We covet what we see every day"

confused scratch

sorry bert,
you've lost me.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 pm

You were telling us he doesn't give a fuck about owt, but now you say otherwise.

The missus meanwhile has opted out and picked her path - if it's suffering of her own making, it doesn't count.

McGovern's writing meanwhile strikes chords familiar to us all. So we watch, because we get it
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

lardthing is young.
and so,sees himself of some sort of rebel.
don't we all?
especially with our fathers.
but truthfully,
deep down,
he's hurting.
i think.
and there's nothing i can do.

he just has to grow up.
i can't help him with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
NotBert wrote:That's where Pleaty went wrong. He should have got himself a "regular". Although my only experience of this comes through television which means one of you will be murdered within two hours and the crime will be solved by a fat drunk in a black suit with a gambling problem, a long-suffering wife and a son who hates him and a daughter who makes up the numbers.

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 pm

www.davidpleat.com

Really, that made me laugh. He's still a figure of fun in the sad old man buying sex scenario for me
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down