Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling.

Go down

depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. Empty depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 pm

there REALLY MUST BE.
they REALLY MUST GIVE,

another option.

you live in your own private hell.
and you really CAN'T tell anybody. depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. 75119

i'm sorry.
feeling a bit low right now.

and NO,
female company can't help.

oh i don't know. depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. 523193

Back to top Go down

depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. Empty Re: depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Depression is the pits mate...been there.
But always remember this....Breakdown before breakthrough.

Back to top Go down

depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. Empty Re: depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm

yeah,
i have thought about that.

there ought to be another way. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 pm

I suffered badly from the age of 42 to 50.....Doctor offered medication but I refused, knew one day I would feel normal again and lo and behold, I did.
And that 8 years has made me a stronger man without a doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

and maybe i shall.
one day.

don't think i was EVER a happy person.

and i can't remember NOT feeling how i do now.

SURE,some days it isn't so bad.

but seriously,
on a good day,
i'd happily take a painless termination.

i just,
REALLY,
can't be bothered.

and ageing doesn't help.

aches and pains magnify.
y'know? What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 pm

as for it making you stronger,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
i don't know about that.

good for you mate.

i just pray that i might get rich before i die,
and then i could just run away and hide.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

i have a job,
a roof over my head,
Ii eat okay,
have a mug or three,
as and when i feel like it,
somewhere to sleep,
and the bills get paid.

SO WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY? depression...when you can't talk to your doctor..don't bother responding.i'm just rambling. 75119

i just need some time out.

serious time.

seriously OUT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Go stand outside the local handicapped centre and watch the poor sods being wheeled in and out....that should make you realise just how lucky you are mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

WAS JUST READING ABOUT DEPRESSION,
AND "CHEMICALS IN THE BRAIN".

ah fk it,
sorry about the caps.

maybe i could use some medication.

but if i can't talk to a doc,
it aint gonna happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Go stand outside the local handicapped centre and watch the poor sods being wheeled in and out....that should make you realise just how lucky you are mate.

you think i don't know that? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down